fv vs gala 1v1

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
and where do leaderboards come from? that has nothing to do with being good. leaderboards = waste of fucking time. how do you think you get high on leader boards? PLAYING PUBS. do people who play pubs all the time get good? NO. your so fucking stupid.

ok heres another thing, XBL has a bigger community than PS3 so whats wrong playing pubs on XBL? Because the sucky players play on Public matches and the decent ones abuse them. The really good ones, play for fun and dont talk shit before a 1vs1 is played and then after they lose the 1vs1 they dont talk shit. PS3 has less players compared to 360 but most of our players dont suck.

Stream:

G

Gala

hey ok. lets start here. i LMFAO so hard when u tried to make him sound so cool ''oooooo he plays football and rides bmx so hes automatically cool''. also i forgot to quote another post where u said psp has no good games like cod4 or w/e. no fucking shit its not like psp has the capablitly to fun cod4 online, go back to school u illiterate peice of shit. if u wanna keep talking shit then go to ur friends house and hit me up on ps3 anyday and i fucking light ur ass up 1vs1. any1 on ps3 knows it wont even be funny. I noscope for fun so idc, even though i have like 6 full map noscopes ur right it is luck. post 6 up and then u can talk. Galactica? are u fucking comic book junkie super hero loving nerd? that is a much gayer name. ooo im galactica oooooooo. go hit puberty u sorry as kid get a life, then a friend and get the hell off of here.
lol you have a a lot to say. galacticaa = first online game i played plus first actual mohh persona. when i was like 10 in 2005. i changed my xbox name to that because i wanted to bring back my good ol' mohh memories. i remember then. YOU SUCKED. LOL. sat on the dm site up evryone's ass. you tell me to hit puberty? haha. its not funny anymore man. im pretty sure my bush tells the story. i will take a pic of my bush if you really that interested. seems like you are. tell me to get friends too? haha. let me tell you i have no friends, AHAH. got voted class vice-president 3 years in a row by my whole class. of 400.. HA NO FRIENDS MAN. gee 6 full map no scopes? in how long? almost 2 years? hahahahahahahahahahahaahahah SKILL............................ oh and you tell me to get off here? i actually get a kick out of reading what you guys have to say about me. its pretty funny when you guys write back too. "YOUR IMMATURE AND I CAN KICK YOU ASS IN PERSON" funny part is, unless you live in wilkes barre pa 18704 by luzerne 145. rd your never going to meet me. so i think you should personally think about what your saying instead of looking like a COMPLETE DUMBASS. oh and about my friend? he rides bmx and plays football. that has nothing to do with being cool. it shows he has a life.? AND ONE MORE THING. have you ever touched a pussy? HAHAHAHA. ever drank a lil captain? ever smoked pot? I DOUBT THAT.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
actually you look retarded, because no one said to meet me in real life in this thread. You're what 13-14? I didnt read the what i think of DM's part 1, but from what i heard u said shit that doesnt relate to your personal life. Unless you have the same problem in your home (ie. Divorce,suicide,death) dont say shit like that cuz i doubt your parents would freak out if they saw you post that.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
im nostradamus yo, i called the flame war in my OP

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
I dont care about 360 vs PS3. What you said about ppl on their site with their situation is BS because i doubt you would actually go to someones face and say that

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
lol you have a a lot to say. galacticaa = first online game i played plus first actual mohh persona. when i was like 10 in 2005. i changed my xbox name to that because i wanted to bring back my good ol' mohh memories. i remember then. YOU SUCKED. LOL. sat on the dm site up evryone's ass. you tell me to hit puberty? haha. its not funny anymore man. im pretty sure my bush tells the story. i will take a pic of my bush if you really that interested. seems like you are. tell me to get friends too? haha. let me tell you i have no friends, AHAH. got voted class vice-president 3 years in a row by my whole class. of 400.. HA NO FRIENDS MAN. gee 6 full map no scopes? in how long? almost 2 years? hahahahahahahahahahahaahahah SKILL............................ oh and you tell me to get off here? i actually get a kick out of reading what you guys have to say about me. its pretty funny when you guys write back too. "YOUR IMMATURE AND I CAN KICK YOU ASS IN PERSON" funny part is, unless you live in wilkes barre pa 18704 by luzerne 145. rd your never going to meet me. so i think you should personally think about what your saying instead of looking like a COMPLETE DUMBASS. oh and about my friend? he rides bmx and plays football. that has nothing to do with being cool. it shows he has a life.? AND ONE MORE THING. have you ever touched a pussy? HAHAHAHA. ever drank a lil captain? ever smoked pot? I DOUBT THAT.
OH MY GOD BY THE TIME I FINISHED READING THIS I WAS IN TEARS FROM LAUGHFING SO HARD. good thing mohh1 skill matters still? no wait it doesnt. CLASS president LMFAO. thats so hardcore kid. in my school thats what the nerds do cuz they have nothing better to do then run for student concil. i bet thats the highlight of ur life. idgaf if u have a bush thats just fucked up and shows that that gay for talking about it. listen to ur voice. its so fucking high no one can respect you. AGAIN OMG UR SO HARD CORE DUDE OMG UR GIVING ME UR ADRESS ONLINE OH I BET ALL THE CHICKS WILL DIG THAT. u wanna fight me over this? ok your cool. final point. I LMFAO that u think its ''cool'' to smoke pot and drink. but hey ur like 10 so im sure u have. i have friends you dont. your a garbage cod player. i have a better life than u. your pathetic. i have a girlfriend u dont. i have a life u dont. im good ur not. go cut yourself

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
lol fv. And i tihnk ya'll should stop flaming. FV won, gala got ripped a new asshole. And i wouldnt complain about spawn kill. Im sure if you had spawn killed fv, he didnt complain. At any rate no console wars either. We all know roy hates them. And if ya'll wanna get banned flame about something else. There is no real statitical evidence saying the PS3 or 360 has better qualities. Each system has their pros and cons. IN my book its all equal. Everyone prefers what they have. i have had both and used both. I thought that the PS3 was just ripp off the PSP, with the layout (XMB) and stuff. But i also hate all the little kids on 360. So each is a good system. And yes fv we all know you have special powers............... >.<

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
ok yea gala go on ur friends ps3 and will have a chat and a 1vs1. kthnxbai

Stream:

G

Gala

im saying i actually go out and try things. i experience shit outside of the computer, house, xbox, etc. i actually have a girlfriend. i actually have friends. i have 5 or 6 good friends. jon greg mike matt carmen and joe. there.. oh yeah class president is pretty much the kids who get most recogniition. im in student council. im in the honor society. im on the math team. science team. you dont know me and i dont know you. lets leave it at that. we both look completely retarded fighting over who has a better life. thats cool if you have a better life. i love my lifee. youlove youurs. were good.
k bye

-gala

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
no. just no. i wanna look back on this in 2 years and bump it

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
lol haz. shut the fuck up. hes 10th presteige in 3 months and he plays football evry fucking day and rides a bmx. blazer. we pay for the online community dumbfuck. paying for xbl has nothing to do with leagues and tournaments. ever wonder why ps3 has no MLG, CUZ THEY SUCKS. thats pretty rock solid proof my friend. feagle you cant talk trash til you play me. i can probably walk one my friends ps3 add you and smack you even with out knowing the controls. ive seen your scrubby no scopes. those arent talent. they are luck and watses of time. feagle get good and actually get a decent name.
10th presitge in 3 months how do you have that much time with sleeping, eating, playing football every day, and riding BMX like a badass? fuck you.

fuck you. i know now why people dont like you.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
nope im not in the mood, i have my last year in HS. I gotta get apps for college done. My last year in gaming, im gunna give up gaming freshman year in College

Stream:

G

Gala

10th presitge in 3 months how do you have that much time with sleeping, eating, playing football every day, and riding BMX like a badass? fuck you.

fuck you. i know now why people dont like you.
lol ok fuk u too i nevr heard of you. you have no reason to be in my conversation with these kids. you dont even know who i am. back off. he made 10th presteige inn exactly 6 days and 22 hours. thats about 5-6 months. happy?

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
everyone knows who are you an immature little kid who gets off by talking big shit about how good is he at video games and then talks massive shit when he losses.

i dont give a shit about your friend good for him. hes not you.