DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Console: Headset:
LMFAO!! wtf was tht razor!!! btw nice job fv. u owned him

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
NICE!!. GALA Sucks ballz. Lucky he didnt use and mp40 or the match woulda been over before it began.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
having my classes already setup + tits not reading above posts = fail

Stream:

G

Gala

good game. wicked your worse than royal and i was smacking him 5-0 and he left. so dont talk, i'll wreck you anyday.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

i can talk you got raped and left. and idc ill 1v1 you. ill prolly lose but i dont play xbox hardcore. Get on any PSP game and ILL rip YOU a new asshole.

Stream:

G

Gala

lol psp = fail get on cod in a bit so i can rip you a new asshole. sorry fv is a beast and i like talking shit.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

no you fail at PSP. and im on atm...... playing SnD

Stream:

G

Gala

i quit psp because psp blows. its the worst console ailive. i used to be good at mohh. your garbage my friend. i will 1v1 you when i get on

Stream:

DM Toonaami

ha worst console? i can play any games on my PSP. I had cod4 on PSP. N64, PS1, PS2, NES, SNES, N64, SEGA. Can xbox do that? PS3?
Nope.

Stream:

G

Gala

i did that on psp too when i had a psp. i was probably one of the biggest cfw users. imade homebrew and helped discover exploits. have you? i dont think so

Stream:

DM Toonaami

lmfao. I helped make half the codes for mohh2. I worked with pspmodandcfw. Dont even try to say you know more about hacking PSP than i do. DR will vouch for me. I had the first working PSP 3000 with Nite PR. I had the first 5.03 m33-6 on a PSP 3000. So suck on that you nub.

Stream:

G

Gala

nitePR on a psp 3000? wow thats crazy.nt. best part is. mohh2 codes were ported from mohh you dumbfuck. I DID THE PORTING. YEAH GUYS THANK ME FOR RUINING MOHH2 TOO. its not hard top get nitePR on the 3000, its getting custom firmware, which i doubt you created. im the reason why the 3.50 and lower downgrade was possible. i found the explots. i worked with many of the great hackers. DONT TELL ME I CANT HACK.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

MOst of the codes were ported. Alot werent. You dont know shit.