fv vs gala 1v1

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
ha worst console? i can play any games on my PSP. I had cod4 on PSP. N64, PS1, PS2, NES, SNES, N64, SEGA. Can xbox do that? PS3?
Nope.
check the xbox arcade it CAN do some old games but it costs some $$$ plus i have no interest in playin those games on a psp when i can just play mohh or one of the other games.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
and i did beat you 20-13, spawn kill or not, you wanted to play dome.

it "really wasnt 15-13"

besides you left at the end :p

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
fighting over a 1vs1 shows how crappy you are, take a loss as it is. I lost to titan on my shitty connection, but i still lost though and he beat me 1vs1.

Stream:

G

Gala

fighting over a 1vs1 shows how crappy you are, take a loss as it is. I lost to titan on my shitty connection, but i still lost though and he beat me 1vs1.
i took it. ps3 players suck. even my friend who switched admitted its 10 times easier on ps3. so fuck off

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
i took it. ps3 players suck. even my friend who switched admitted its 10 times easier on ps3. so fuck off
i doubt that, there is no ACTUAL Proof that says PS3 players sucks, if hes so good why wasnt he in top leaderboards for the games he plays. Unless you show me proof i doubt he was good. I played a 360 and i have a PS3, i see no difference in them in anything, the 360 controller is similar to me and i can get used to it after 1 match. I bought a PS3 because i rather play with mature ppl than have 75% of XBL being kids

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
blazer those xbl kids are better than the PS3 kids. probably why more leagues an tournaments use 360's for their events. obvioulsy better players.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
blazer those xbl kids are better than the PS3 kids. probably why more leagues an tournaments use 360's for their events. obvioulsy better players.
actually XBL players pay for the internet, thats why they get more tournaments.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
360 was out 1 year earlier than PS3, 360 players pay for their XBL. Thats the reason they have tourneys for them.

Stream:

G

Gala

lol haz. shut the fuck up. hes 10th presteige in 3 months and he plays football evry fucking day and rides a bmx. blazer. we pay for the online community dumbfuck. paying for xbl has nothing to do with leagues and tournaments. ever wonder why ps3 has no MLG, CUZ THEY SUCKS. thats pretty rock solid proof my friend. feagle you cant talk trash til you play me. i can probably walk one my friends ps3 add you and smack you even with out knowing the controls. ive seen your scrubby no scopes. those arent talent. they are luck and watses of time. feagle get good and actually get a decent name.

Stream:

G

Gala

i doubt that, there is no ACTUAL Proof that says PS3 players sucks, if hes so good why wasnt he in top leaderboards for the games he plays. Unless you show me proof i doubt he was good. I played a 360 and i have a PS3, i see no difference in them in anything, the 360 controller is similar to me and i can get used to it after 1 match. I bought a PS3 because i rather play with mature ppl than have 75% of XBL being kids
and where do leaderboards come from? that has nothing to do with being good. leaderboards = waste of fucking time. how do you think you get high on leader boards? PLAYING PUBS. do people who play pubs all the time get good? NO. your so fucking stupid.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
lol haz. shut the fuck up. hes 10th presteige in 3 months and he plays football evry fucking day and rides a bmx. blazer. we pay for the online community dumbfuck. paying for xbl has nothing to do with leagues and tournaments. ever wonder why ps3 has no MLG, CUZ THEY SUCKS. thats pretty rock solid proof my friend. feagle you cant talk trash til you play me. i can probably walk one my friends ps3 add you and smack you even with out knowing the controls. ive seen your scrubby no scopes. those arent talent. they are luck and watses of time. feagle get good and actually get a decent name.
hey ok. lets start here. i LMFAO so hard when u tried to make him sound so cool ''oooooo he plays football and rides bmx so hes automatically cool''. also i forgot to quote another post where u said psp has no good games like cod4 or w/e. no fucking shit its not like psp has the capablitly to fun cod4 online, go back to school u illiterate peice of shit. if u wanna keep talking shit then go to ur friends house and hit me up on ps3 anyday and i fucking light ur ass up 1vs1. any1 on ps3 knows it wont even be funny. I noscope for fun so idc, even though i have like 6 full map noscopes ur right it is luck. post 6 up and then u can talk. Galactica? are u fucking comic book junkie super hero loving nerd? that is a much gayer name. ooo im galactica oooooooo. go hit puberty u sorry as kid get a life, then a friend and get the hell off of here.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member

OMG MLG!!!!!!!!!!!!! gtfo, i dont care about getting paid to play. I play to have fun in spare time. OK you actually made no point because you said paying for xbl doesnt have anything to do with tourneys, PS3 doesnt pay but we dont have MLG. I think u need to rephrase or edit cuz u make no sense. Once again u say you will smack every1, you said u will smack fv, i saw you getting smacked. GO to your friends house and play online with PS3. 10th prestige MEANS crap. I walk over 10th prestigers. most 10th prestigers abuse MP40 with jugg or double tap, like you which i saw you use mp40 in youtube. if u want to add me go, bLazErColts, in the message write galactica's friend , ill add them and i want to see you and your friends wreck me.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
and where do leaderboards come from? that has nothing to do with being good. leaderboards = waste of fucking time. how do you think you get high on leader boards? PLAYING PUBS. do people who play pubs all the time get good? NO. your so fucking stupid.

ok heres another thing, XBL has a bigger community than PS3 so whats wrong playing pubs on XBL? Because the sucky players play on Public matches and the decent ones abuse them. The really good ones, play for fun and dont talk shit before a 1vs1 is played and then after they lose the 1vs1 they dont talk shit. PS3 has less players compared to 360 but most of our players dont suck.