fv vs gala 1v1

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
gala talk about a top 5%, if u were really that smart u would know the first part is sarcasm........ and how does the psp fail?? if anything i would prefer the gay looking psp go MORE then the 360 because its PORTABLE which means i can play anywere i want. and it has bluetooth which means i can play online through my phone :p and wicked, the ps3 has the power....... just not the programs

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
good job raping gala you mean sk ;)

this should teach him how wrong he was to shit talk me

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Excuse me. Your raped me 5-0 and I left? no I let you kill me because it didnt matter wether you won or lost cuz FV beat you. and as for me leaving you said it was over because it was boring. Reach into your bag of lies again Gala and see what you pull out next time

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
royal part pooned. And you know your wrong. DR proved it and you looked like a idiot.

Children these days......... >.>

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
Excuse me. Your raped me 5-0 and I left? no I let you kill me because it didnt matter wether you won or lost cuz FV beat you. and as for me leaving you said it was over because it was boring. Reach into your bag of lies again Gala and see what you pull out next time
I WUZ THERE!!! HE WUZ TELLING US HES GUNNA LET U WIN N NOT EVEN GET A KILL!!! i feel famous

Stream:

G

Gala

royal. i was on the site when we started. after i killed you 3 times then you said ima let him win. so you should stop lying buddy. the first 3 times you were trying, lol, thats why you were dropshotting. dumbass.

Stream:

G

Gala

gala talk about a top 5%, if u were really that smart u would know the first part is sarcasm........ and how does the psp fail?? if anything i would prefer the gay looking psp go MORE then the 360 because its PORTABLE which means i can play anywere i want. and it has bluetooth which means i can play online through my phone :p and wicked, the ps3 has the power....... just not the programs
hmm let me point out psp fails
1. online is ruined due to hackers (people like wicked dr and me)
2. the gfx are HORRIBLE.
3. no good games. i dont see any cod waw or mw2 for it. rr is another socom if you ask me.
4.portable? its not portabel if it cant fit in your pocket. id look like a fucking nerd sitting on the school bus playing mohh. hahahaha
5.no online community. xbox online pwns ps3/psp online. i dont mind paying for xbl, its what 4.65? thats like buying a fucking number 10 at bk. BIG DEAL.

p.s. thx sk lol. i would say how i feel about the 1v1 overall but fv will say "excuses"

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
no, no, no gala, lets hear what you have to say about it. should be interesting. i promise i wont say "excuses"

Stream:

G

Gala

the only reason why you beat me by 7 was because you spanwed me 5 times in a row