fv vs gala 1v1

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG ima die laughing....... Gala just shut the fuck up about being smart I've prooved u wrong too many times and if u really did all that shit y would u come back and keep talking? If anything u would NOT have a life I know cuz doing all that doesn't let u have enough time to spend ur life playing games and shit. Ohhh look at me I got xbl and I pay 5 every month, big fucking whoop, I rather spend the rest of my money on other shît that matter, so seriously grow the fuck up. The only reason everybody hates u is because ur one arrogant lil dumbfuck, when u really do all that ill know cuz u won't be on here for at least a month. And all that shît about ps3 sucks 360 better shit, u don't have the 2 so don't even go there u will be proved wrong and get ripped a third asshole, and if u want a fourth come to the ps3
U may say ur the shit and all but thats because u are shit, and btw ur class only has 400? Mine has double that and I know more then half my class, and not to mention the seniors or the sophmores or the freshmen I know. So keep thinking ur popular.

Nuff said

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
no i dont gala get your small ass on the PS3 so you can get raped by all of DM's PS3 players.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
I get first shot if this happens considering he would be lucky to lose 7-20 ( I don't lose 1 v1)

Stream:

D CeLpH M

1st Lieutenant
lmao galactica.. seriously man stop being pathetic. ur looking like a little shit arguing on the internet sayin how u have such a good life. ok yea student council thats cool cuz it will look good for college but who the fuck cares about ur friend and if he plays football? i know i dont. anyone can say anything on the internet.

remember when ahnem said he was skinny? yea that was a lie. u cant believe anything on the internet.. its all bullshit. i remember i used to act all hard like 2 years ago but i matured since then. so yea gala ur immature, grow up but hi.

Stream:

G

Gala

lmao galactica.. seriously man stop being pathetic. ur looking like a little shit arguing on the internet sayin how u have such a good life. ok yea student council thats cool cuz it will look good for college but who the fuck cares about ur friend and if he plays football? i know i dont. anyone can say anything on the internet.

remember when ahnem said he was skinny? yea that was a lie. u cant believe anything on the internet.. its all bullshit. i remember i used to act all hard like 2 years ago but i matured since then. so yea gala ur immature, grow up but hi.
pointing out your fail. also, about my friend. i know you guys dont give a fuck./ its pointing out he atually goes out and does stuff besides games. think a lil bit? i can talk all the shit i want, i doubt nobody on this site talks shit like this in person. your all wrong. so am i. im not telling you to grow up, just going to tell you to get your facts straight before you speak. your all friends. you laugh at what i say. if i told all my friends to come on this site and read these posts, they'd think you're complete nerds! all this drama was started by medal of honor. if that game wasn't made. THIS CLAN WOULDNT BE HERE. what do you guys think if plaction came back and read this? he'd be fucking humliated. every person that argued with me in this thread except royal arent ogs! your clan is complete bullshit/drama. i already took the loss. you guys think your cool adding more shit to the pile. your not. im pretty sure this thread was about me vs fv. not me vs. feagle or blazer. or celph whoever the fuck. not about console wars? alright? from now on I'm not leaving another post on this thread. you can talk shit, doesn't affect me.

-gala

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
im actually lol'ing at this because you guys are fighting over a video game, this is the most pointless thing everr...

Stream:

G

Gala

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG ima die laughing....... Gala just shut the fuck up about being smart I've prooved u wrong too many times and if u really did all that shit y would u come back and keep talking? If anything u would NOT have a life I know cuz doing all that doesn't let u have enough time to spend ur life playing games and shit. Ohhh look at me I got xbl and I pay 5 every month, big fucking whoop, I rather spend the rest of my money on other shît that matter, so seriously grow the fuck up. The only reason everybody hates u is because ur one arrogant lil dumbfuck, when u really do all that ill know cuz u won't be on here for at least a month. And all that shît about ps3 sucks 360 better shit, u don't have the 2 so don't even go there u will be proved wrong and get ripped a third asshole, and if u want a fourth come to the ps3
U may say ur the shit and all but thats because u are shit, and btw ur class only has 400? Mine has double that and I know more then half my class, and not to mention the seniors or the sophmores or the freshmen I know. So keep thinking ur popular.

Nuff said
one more thing, i forget to read your post. you say you dont believe me? i dont believe you. who likes wetbacks? no one. im pretty sure you have more friends because you live in mexico right? its fucking infested with wetbacks. pretty easy to make friends down there. where i live. its 2000 kids in my school. a class = your grade. think. im pretty sure i know a lot of seniors-juniors-sophmores-freshmen. my brother is a senior?
oh and i dont have a life? i run my levee everyday for conditioning its 7 miles. okay i jog it big deal. "I DONT BELIEVE YOU" alright great i dont care if you believe me. i dont have a life. i ride bmx i can footjam whip 360 nosepick smith, all that. do you know what that is> doubt it. "I DONT CARE" cool you dont care. I'm just pointing out the fact I have a life. then again. I DONT CARE. im never going to meet you. your mexican. your never going to get employed. you'll be lucky if you get into a community college. "YEAH FUCK YOU I'LL BEAT YOU UP IN PERSON" you probably would. I don't know how to fight. I actually never fought anybody. nobody ever had a reason to. lol. so stfu. pussy ass spick!!

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
wow dude dnt tlk sht bout mexicans bro i mean i dnt care but ppl here do

nd no im not strtin a fight im jus sayin

Stream:

D CeLpH M

1st Lieutenant
ok im gonna set this straight. i havent played a game in months. my xbox has been broken for like 3 months, if not more. only time i play games is at my friends house and all it is is nhl. so before u go callin me a nerd, u get ur shit straight my friend. i go out 100 times more than u and ur friends combined. guaranteed. fuck off.
pointing out your fail. also, about my friend. i know you guys dont give a fuck./ its pointing out he atually goes out and does stuff besides games. think a lil bit? i can talk all the shit i want, i doubt nobody on this site talks shit like this in person. your all wrong. so am i. im not telling you to grow up, just going to tell you to get your facts straight before you speak. your all friends. you laugh at what i say. if i told all my friends to come on this site and read these posts, they'd think you're complete nerds! all this drama was started by medal of honor. if that game wasn't made. THIS CLAN WOULDNT BE HERE. what do you guys think if plaction came back and read this? he'd be fucking humliated. every person that argued with me in this thread except royal arent ogs! your clan is complete bullshit/drama. i already took the loss. you guys think your cool adding more shit to the pile. your not. im pretty sure this thread was about me vs fv. not me vs. feagle or blazer. or celph whoever the fuck. not about console wars? alright? from now on I'm not leaving another post on this thread. you can talk shit, doesn't affect me.

-gala

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
wow gala ur a piece a shit dude, dont throw racist shit around here, ban his ass already

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
gala starts shit, get shitted on by roy then fv, whines, get shitted on again.

Stream:

G

Gala

then i shit on roy and he claims he was fulling around. if anybody here is mature. its the people who didnt post here, and sk and den. lol. sk and den are the only ones seeing it different from us. i quit. you win DM. amazing win. tell all the people who care.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
........ nobody cares about u so there is nobody to tell fool, u should know that by now