SPACE! ALIENS! READ!

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
ok cuz i thought you were still trying to prove that being in space literally slows donw your aging.

and ya there was a time before jesus and after, it was after jesus came that the years started counting up untill now thats 2011 but before i believe it was like B.C and stuff like that

all i know is it was before jesus came, like noah for example, he lived like 800 years or something

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
[YOUTUBE]SafwXdP7ylc[/YOUTUBE]

'There are various ways in which a person could "travel into the future" in a limited sense: the person could set things up so that in a small amount of his own subjective time, a large amount of subjective time has passed for other people on Earth. For example, an observer might take a trip away from the Earth and back at relativistic velocities, with the trip only lasting a few years according to the observer's own clocks, and return to find that thousands of years had passed on Earth. It should be noted, though, that according to relativity there is no objective answer to the question of how much time "really" passed during the trip; it would be equally valid to say that the trip had lasted only a few years or that the trip had lasted thousands of years, depending on your choice of reference frame.'
Quoted from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_travel#Time_travel_to_the_future_in_physics (I know its wiki, but I'm lazy)

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
This is impossible or unreal, and even if it was possible or real... we couldnt achieve it. and even if we could.... it wouldnt be now, and even if it was now... and the person was smart enough that created it, it would never fall into the hands of our or any different government, something like the illuminati or whatever would be formed, and theyd use it.

and technically this wouldnt be time travel, it would be sort of like a loop hole, because you could only go forward in time, not backwards.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
alright i just watched the video too, theyre saying wormholes could affect time too, they dont really explain how that could be possible, its just too unrealistic. ya maybe somehow it could be used to get to places faster, but different times ?.. its too unrealistic.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
VIS think of it as a horror story. you think you know what happens then BAM!!. the bitch wasn't the killer, it was her dad an you never saw it coming. that's how scientists are. they think they know and their journey to discovery is a movie. only untill they find the truth will we really know if it's possible or not.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
alright i just watched the video too, theyre saying wormholes could affect time too, they dont really explain how that could be possible, its just too unrealistic. ya maybe somehow it could be used to get to places faster, but different times ?.. its too unrealistic.
Its unrealistic because you haven't studied any of this. You don't understand the basic concepts that people described earlier in this thread, so how do you expect to understand abstract theories? Time dilation is real. Its been proven. Time is relative, so no matter where you go, you will not feel time changing. However, if you stand on earth and observe someone traveling the speed of light, they will age less. Its one of the basic, fundamental concepts of Einsteins theory of special relativity. This isnt even a university level theory.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
Its unrealistic because you haven't studied any of this. You don't understand the basic concepts that people described earlier in this thread, so how do you expect to understand abstract theories? Time dilation is real. Its been proven. Time is relative, so no matter where you go, you will not feel time changing. However, if you stand on earth and observe someone traveling the speed of light, they will age less. Its one of the basic, fundamental concepts of Einsteins theory of special relativity. This isnt even a university level theory.
Hahaha, that's what I'm sayin...

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Astronomy is a pretty shitty subject... Well, one of the worst ones out of my Physics course, anyway xD It's all theory and it's annoying. I was also told it's frowned upon by many because none of it is actually true. It's not been proven wrong, but at the same time hasn't been proven true. Is that true, Fantin?

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Astronomy is a pretty shitty subject... Well, one of the worst ones out of my Physics course, anyway xD It's all theory and it's annoying. I was also told it's frowned upon by many because none of it is actually true. It's not been proven wrong, but at the same time hasn't been proven true. Is that true, Fantin?
are you talking about astronomy, or just time dilation? Astronomy is just as practical as Physics, you just have to get to higher level courses to do it. Thats because basic astronomy is not normally taught until university, whereas you start Physics in early high school. I have a full year Astronomy lab course next year :eek: im stoked