SPACE! ALIENS! READ!

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
so what your saying is, basically when we go to a moon we cross some kinda different aging barrier on the way, where time is slower. ok.

so mars should be even slower.

damn scientists... sent a new drone to mars when the 10 year old one was like still just as new, and didnt age at all or anything

also i guess scinetists lied about the age of some stars too, since theres different timing so far away from us.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
so what your saying is, basically when we go to a moon we cross some kinda different aging barrier on the way, where time is slower. ok.

so mars should be even slower.

damn scientists... sent a new drone to mars when the 10 year old one was like still just as new, and didnt age at all or anything

also i guess scinetists lied about the age of some stars too, since theres different timing so far away from us.
Yes, because time is relative to all the physical constants on our Earth. Once those paramaters change, then so does the speed of time relative to an observer on Earth. Also I have no idea what you mean in your last sentence

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
They're able to predict with quite good accuracy which part of the star's lifestage its in. You see, stars usually don't age at all in the few hundred years it takes for us to see it.....if stars aged that fast humans would never have existed...

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Ok explain this, how would being on the moon or wherever stop your body of its natural cycle, like changing, growing up, wrinkles, etc, getting old, dying and so on.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Ok explain this, how would being on the moon or wherever stop your body of its natural cycle, like changing, growing up, wrinkles, etc, getting old, dying and so on.
.......You don't actually live longer...they call it the theory of relativity for a reason. Einstein's Theory of Relativity tells us that the faster you travel in space, the slower you age in comparison to your surroundings.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
doesn't time get REALLLLY slow when you're close to a black hole? Like i mean slow as fuck

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
lmao yah, common sense of a persons mind, like time dragging.... but scientists wanted to make up something complex and stupid about it.

what a waste of time, only to prove my point in the end that in reality time is the same everywhere.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
VIS I just want you to realize something....... back when Jesus was alive nobody could reach 100 years of age..... now look at today's old folk. some bitch hit 114 in 08' I believe.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
dude back when jesus was alive people reached 900 years.... read the bible buddy.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
dude back when jesus was alive people reached 900 years.... read the bible buddy.
I can honestly say and 100% believe that that is bullshit. Explain y they can live that long but we can't? What makes them so special if we are all human? Just cuz they were the first? Bitches sinned and God sent a flood. Y would he let them live 900 years and then kill them to only let us live to be 80 on average? Makes no sense. God is suppose to be this all mighty being that is FORGIVING!!!!!!!

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
not everyone lived that long, the only ones that did were the ones doing God's work. Shaping life and making bigger families or somthin like that. Populating this half dead bitch we call earth

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
I can honestly say and 100% believe that that is bullshit. Explain y they can live that long but we can't? What makes them so special if we are all human? Just cuz they were the first? Bitches sinned and God sent a flood. Y would he let them live 900 years and then kill them to only let us live to be 80 on average? Makes no sense. God is suppose to be this all mighty being that is FORGIVING!!!!!!!
in your previous post you tried to pull something from the bible to prove a point, and i pulled a fact from the bible too.

dude around that time, living was way healthier, no pollution at all, more trees, nature, and etc.

it even says in the bible that after a couple hundred years god made a mans average life shorter.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
ughhhh no. I didn't use the bible. just becaused I referenced Jesus doesn't mean I'm referencing the bible. an let's say that your right they didn't have pollution. what about the people in the 1200's and after up until the european industrial revolution..... from what I know they didn't have pollution and still didn't live to be up to 900. as for your third point.... I got nothing. you can't really argue against a belief because in the end it's like arguing with a wall. it won't make a fucking diffrence

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
Vis....I'm sorry, but honestly.... You've gotta be the most ignorant, or the most retarded person I know... What Fantin is saying about time, is completely 100% true... If you travelled at the speed of light to the next star, and then came back... You'd have aged two years, while however long the light years is to the next star, Earth would have aged that....

Also, when Jesus lived, I'm pretty sure you'd be lucky to live past 10, and the life expectancy was around 30 years old

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
wow you just called me retarded but proved yoursefl to be retarded.

we just all a greed that it doesnt really make you age less DUMBASS.

oh and whend you hear that people lived 30 years ? the histroy channel ?

if your gonna talk about jesus and then pull facts from somewhere else then fuck off, because whoever wrote the bible was there, around that time, its basically a history book, and that was proven that events in the bible did happen.

im done with this argument

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
I never said that it'd make you age less, I'm proving what everyone else is saying. My example is 100% truth, and it's true, because if the object your in, is travelling at the speed of light, you too, are travelling at that speed. While your travelling at the speed of light to the next star system, here on earth, everything if going by normally at normal time.

So say that we're going to travel to the planet that this thread is related to. 600 light years away therefore, we'd take 600 years at the speed of light to reach that planet, and then another 600 to come back to earth, that'd be 1200 years at the speed of light. You'd come back after 1200 years of travelling at light speed, to find out that Earth is different, it wouldn't be the same time span that you took to go there, and back, it'd be longer due to the differences of the speed and travel that both the travel to the other planet, and the speed of our own planet.

I'm pulling my facts from the Discovery Channel Documentary 'How Beer Saved Humanity'. You do know that the four gospels, were recorded hundreds of years after the death of Jesus of Nazareth, right? That's not in his time, as far as I know...