Console: Headset:
cuban ain't on the roster anymore cuz he told me he doesn't want to GB anymore
Mysterysock i hardly see him on scrims or GB's
Chandwer is cool but needs to be a bit active on weekends
and Mich i don't know if he wants to join or not
rico doesn't have time to play
drator i don't know what happen to him

yea thats it so far
So we have three members as of now: Me, Marine, and Juni?

Stream:

DM Kola

''Former'' H3 Commander
anyone can text me i don't care, my psn is Lawler_skates i can play anything, i like to be a "lone wolf" if thats what you wanna call it, but anyone that plays with me knows that i do obj and slay like its no ones business, but i also camp really well and can support at cut-off spots like in the youtube video.

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
Kola I texted u but u didn't text back >.> and I'll see if ur a good slayer. I know that we need some support players. We have me as OBJ, Marine as slayer, and I think Kinger as Support ATM.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Also, Kola, weren't you the guy who had that video made, about going semi-pro/ pro on halo? That was cool.

And no offense, guys, but the ps3 team is pretty much non-existent... da fuck went wrong? I remember the days where there would be a full party every time... o.o

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
Also, Kola, weren't you the guy who had that video made, about going semi-pro/ pro on halo? That was cool.

And no offense, guys, but the ps3 team is pretty much non-existent... da fuck went wrong? I remember the days where there would be a full party every time... o.o
yea i know now its just inactive i'm determined to bring it back

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
yea i know now its just inactive i'm determined to bring it back
Good luck, Brother. Knowing you, I'm sure you can bring it back ^.^

Like I said, I'd help out if I weren't in EU...

Stream:

DM Vicious

PSN = TheVicious-
Founding Member
ye i guess i would be in the support part of the team then
my mlg id is TheVicious- and so is my psn if anyone was wonderin
if u want i will take another try out for the team

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
i dont think we really care who tries out at this point. most of our team is vacationing and we need players because i am the only person at support. also we need to set up some practices.

Stream:

DM Kola

''Former'' H3 Commander
@juni- i never got a text lol, make sure u got it right 540 525 0494. i can be support no problem but if i go on a tear and star slayin like its no ones business dont get mad ;) hehehehe.

@Psy- yea i was a semi-pro halo reach player and made that video, but its down and the guy who made it hasn't put it back up nor responded to my FB messages. so whatever.

We will bring ps3 back no problem, its just a bad time right now for most people. you can't put all your eggs in the basket right now or everyone will get frustrated and just end up quitting. have fun with the game first, make the gb team so people know whos on it, and then when we are ready we will get down to business, but we are FAR from ready

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
@juni- i never got a text lol, make sure u got it right 540 525 0494. i can be support no problem but if i go on a tear and star slayin like its no ones business dont get mad ;) hehehehe.

@Psy- yea i was a semi-pro halo reach player and made that video, but its down and the guy who made it hasn't put it back up nor responded to my FB messages. so whatever.

We will bring ps3 back no problem, its just a bad time right now for most people. you can't put all your eggs in the basket right now or everyone will get frustrated and just end up quitting. have fun with the game first, make the gb team so people know whos on it, and then when we are ready we will get down to business, but we are FAR from ready
yes right now is really bad timing for people but we will push forward... btw heres the link so far for ous team i mostly sent an invite to ya who wanna join
http://gamebattles.majorleaguegamin...modern-warfare-3/team/DM-Gaming/edit?v=roster

Stream:

DM Kola

''Former'' H3 Commander
oddly enough guys, even though i won't be able to be on ps3 since the ps3 is not MINE, its my roommates so he has it with him, i will be on xbox probably playing halo. if any of you get bored or a break get at me on there, my gt is suprsayn kola

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
Haha, nice thread Marine. Good turn out eh?! Don't worry if u guys want to scrim or something you guys can, but when I come back we going further with positions. Because I'm probably the only one that knows about this :O. Marine Good Luck getting recruits bro and remember to update me whenever on aim or here. Juni over and out.