MW3 PS3 Update

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Hey Guys, I'm writing this this thread because the ps3 team is very inactive and I can’t stand this. I didn’t become leader just for ya to be inactive. I know some are ya are active but just don’t party up. So i got some good news and some bad news. The bad news is that I’m going to disband the team for a bit. The good news is that I got some rules for you guys Anyone that’s on the roster now and that wants to stay on the team have to follow these rules

Rule 1) If I invite you and say its Scrim time and don’t join your CUT, if you have a reason then ok but when it comes down to GB no exceptions

Rule 2) Activeness. You don’t have to be Very active just be active on weekends because that’s where we scrim and GB.

Rule 3) Listen to Commands and Callouts

Rule 4) when we party up you need a mic tell me if you don’t have one or its charging

We are going to start doing gb's, starting by roles. Roles are positions in a gb. There's a OBJ, Slayer, and Support.

Slayer = Goes Ham, and protects flags.
Support = Helps OBJ or slayer
OBJ = Captures the flag, takes SnD bomb, and plants Demo bombs
if u know what roles u fit in the best please tell me and we either try u out for the roles or at scrims.

so far we got this…

Slayer = Marine

Support = Kinger145, Vicious, Kola

OBJ = Juni

There can be more then one person for each role

Well that’s it for now I will update later

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EwdZ...e9FUAAAAAAADAA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIAkz...eature=related

those could be useful to ya =P

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Yo marine i can do support. im pretty active like today i played 7 hrs. not gonna happen again, but i will be 2 hours every other day. Btw, u have to host, juni and i can't connect when we try to party up.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
probably not. i like to go fucking ham on guys. i also like to plant

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
derp. okay lol well support goes ham, and helps out obj as well so there's a big responsibility though

Stream:

DM Kola

''Former'' H3 Commander
nice thread marine, i just recently got accepted on the ps3 team. couple things that i need to say

1. I won't be on a lot before christmas cause imma be visiting my gf and won't have the ps3.

2. My roommates play on the same name i do, so if you invite me and i don't join, thats the reason, its not me.

3. I have a lot to work on, i need to get better at search and other things but yea i need work and ill pick it up after christmas

4. my number is 540 525 0494 any of you can text me whenever

thanks

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
nice thread marine, i just recently got accepted on the ps3 team. couple things that i need to say

1. I won't be on a lot before christmas cause imma be visiting my gf and won't have the ps3.

2. My roommates play on the same name i do, so if you invite me and i don't join, thats the reason, its not me.

3. I have a lot to work on, i need to get better at search and other things but yea i need work and ill pick it up after christmas

4. my number is 540 525 0494 any of you can text me whenever

thanks
No worries bro, I won't be able to get on neither till January 7th. If u can please write down what position suits u best. So I can either show u how to play it for each map on gb or try u out if u know what to do already.

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
Cuban, JKDraco, MysterySock, Chandwer, and Marine was the original roster. Michigan plays PS3 but wasn't on the roster, and RPN is on Xbox i think.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

I like eggs with bacon in the center and a side of curly cocks

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
Cuban, JKDraco, MysterySock, Chandwer, and Marine was the original roster. Michigan plays PS3 but wasn't on the roster, and RPN is on Xbox i think.
cuban ain't on the roster anymore cuz he told me he doesn't want to GB anymore
Mysterysock i hardly see him on scrims or GB's
Chandwer is cool but needs to be a bit active on weekends
and Mich i don't know if he wants to join or not
rico doesn't have time to play
drator i don't know what happen to him

yea thats it so far

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
cuban ain't on the roster anymore cuz he told me he doesn't want to GB anymore