MW3 PS3 Update

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
I do agree with Rico, everyone need to be able to know every role and rotate, even several times within a game.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
I'll be on tomorrow morning if anybody wants to party up.

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
RiCo good point!

Marine I've been thinking of some things over here in FL if we do do this roles thing. It will be a actually a good idea to learn how to play all of them to rotate.... xD

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
RiCo good point!

Marine I've been thinking of some things over here in FL if we do do this roles thing. It will be a actually a good idea to learn how to play all of them to rotate.... xD
yea we will give it a try

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
I see some constructive organization, keep it up!

Marine, if you come across anyone that wants to try out, or you recognize someone else's talents, don't hesitate to hold some try outs.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
I see some constructive organization, keep it up!

Marine, if you come across anyone that wants to try out, or you recognize someone else's talents, don't hesitate to hold some try outs.
yea i got at least two right now who wants to tryout i'll give them a tryout as soon im online

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
i will be online some where in january just letting ya know

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Well that sux. Enjoy ur breaks guys!! I will be on throughout the week just to let ya know.

Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
i know its been awhile but i've been playing mw3 since nov and my PSN is still CptTaco

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
Yes :) more people on the roster the merrier, I'll be playing once again after January 6th just to let ya'll know xD

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
From our team perspective: yes. Honest opinion from a gaming perspective: no, spend ur sixty dollars on BF3, UC3 or even Skyrim.

Alright Juni see u then.
Yea i have bf3, the reason im asking is because i have all the cod's except mw3, i might buy it later. ill see

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
Update i will be on jan 6 thats friday so hopefully we will scrim that day or GB. blazer you should get mw3. senshi i will add you once i get online i'm on break