Black Ops July Tournament 2 Doubles Bracket

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Kinger and psy? pssh Easy Win GOML
try me ya little shrimp!
Like I said last night, I'll lose to Tor, but not to you! Nublet!

So when do you guys (and mary) want to do this? I'm gonna be out from 12 PM- 4 pm EST today.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
try me ya little shrimp!
Like I said last night, I'll lose to Tor, but not to you! Nublet!

So when do you guys (and mary) want to do this? I'm gonna be out from 12 PM- 4 pm EST today.
well we might not never do this cuz he only gets on around 8pm unless its a weekend but i doubt people would wait that long over a match so i guess 1vs2 i get to pick all rules map and gamemode kthxsbai

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
well we might not never do this cuz he only gets on around 8pm unless its a weekend but i doubt people would wait that long over a match so i guess 1vs2 i get to pick all rules map and gamemode kthxsbai
no don't 1v2 them. i came home early from work today and i was on around 6:30 PM est hoping to see you =/ we'll see though because i'm doing a round 3 extension cuz i want people to do their matches.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
HEADS UP: I may not be able to get on Sunday. Saturday is definite that I won't. This could extend into Monday. Tomorrow and Friday are good.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
Ok free win and tor if i see the Opportunity im taking it dw man ima do radar on :)

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

sorry guys i was sick last night (why i came home from work early) and i went to bed. i'll update things tonight!

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
When are we doin this then, lads? And marine?

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
UPDATE: I will not be on Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

this bracket actually did not need to be updated. round 4 will end saturday night!

kinger, damn i'm off saturday so i was hoping we could do our match and accommodate psy. psy any chance you can be up a little late tomorrow? =/ or even if we could get up early saturday morning?

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
No fuck that im not waking up early in the morning just for him so i guess we win

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Dude let's do it tomorrow. I leave early Saturday. Besides Rico and Mich will probably make the finals.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

Dude let's do it tomorrow. I leave early Saturday. Besides Rico and Mich will probably make the finals.
i work all day if psy can stay up we can get it done. i'll get on psn as soon as i walk in the door from work

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
i work all day if psy can stay up we can get it done. i'll get on psn as soon as i walk in the door from work
tell me a time and i'll be there. probably won't be at my sharpest though and ill be a lil quiet, but oh well.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

brackets updated.

marine and i won 2-0.

waiting on rico/mich to play hunter/per

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

if that's the case, you guys will receive the win. i will message him.
i texted him he never texted back and he hasn't been on psn in three days.

looks like me and marine may be seeing you guys again in the finals :O

hunter/per vs. tor/marine needs to happen by monday night.