Black Ops July Tournament 2 Doubles Bracket

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Console: Headset:
just partner up with Mike, DUH! The chances of me and Michigan winning are slim to none, kid cries like a baby over everything i do, like shit gimme a break . My play style has always been unorthodox but i get it done. I said to void the match bc i wanted andy back bc he doesn't whine as much, but i guess it aint hannenin.
the reason it's not happening is because it may happen that andy and rico would have to play michigan and rico and that does not work.

brackets updated.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
We had the same k/d when I was using the m14...
really? so i had 0 kills the whole time u use m14. Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nice try. I was obviously incredibly intoxicated. I guarantee top score next match dont worry.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
nigga i got two kills with it in the beginning act like i don't remember my own game. Tor just let it go it possibly could happen possibly not. lets find out. Andy is playing with Mike anyways who cares.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
nigga i got two kills with it in the beginning act like i don't remember my own game. Tor just let it go it possibly could happen possibly not. lets find out. Andy is playing with Mike anyways who cares.
sorry bro that's not gonna happen.

Brackets updated.

Due to PSN maintenance thursday and the fact that I work until 1 AM on friday, Round 2 will end saturday night. You have plenty of time to complete your games so get it done.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Well hunter and persuazy played me and andy and we were two rounds into the tiebreaker map up 2-0 but hunter had to eat dinner so we originally planned on finishing it later but i guess theres no need now -_-

Rob you better step your game up if you wana win, I'm being serious too.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Teehee. You just mad. Just kidding, but in all seriousness you woulda been slapped on domination too if you guys didn't play so damn weird. :) Just kidding. Or not. Haven't decided yet. I'll wait on your reply.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
What time is the psn maintenance? Rob&rico&kinger, is 3 pm central okay? Provided psn is up at that time.

Add me: x-Mr_Psycotic-x

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Yooo we were two rounds ahead, whatever. When rob and mike lose, me and rico will slap hunter in finals :]
JK, or not, haven't decided yet.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
im off work at 9 pm ET tonight
Can't do that.
4PM Central is midnight for me. So, after about 1 am (5PM Central, I can't talk, eveyone is asleep.)
I can play with the headset from 11:30 PM Central until 5PM the next day.
in ET, I think that 10:30 PM until 4 PM.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
I can do 10:00. But have stuff to do around 12

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
how did you guys lose then?:hmmm:
We didn't , the match never finished.
1st map we won (we smacked hunter on his own map :])
2nd map we lost (it was a close , intense game [nah jk we actually got slapped cause rico sucks])
3rd map we agreed on Hanoi SnD, we were up 2 rounds, and were trying to finish and 6-0 them quickly cause Rico had to leave to do hw or whatever, but hunter ended the game, said he had to go cause of dinner(bs, he was scared of losing[jk, ily hunter]), and that we would finish the match later. We explained that we couldn't, on account of rico not being to get on later.
So basically we were up 2 rounds, he ended the game, knowing we wouldn't be able to complete it later.

Fuck, it's as if I'm submitting a ticket for a dispute lol.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
na this nigga corrupt my cousin played with them just on my acc. sorry he has no BO acc ranked up of his own. smh Hunter you "done over 80 GB's" in the past couple days and you a map against me n andy <---- LOL. I guess ill actually play my matches in the singles tourney so i can keep the crown bc i don't see me and rob getting past any more rounds :/

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
quit yappin and tell us when you can get on so we can arrange times for matches. Let me know when you can from now until saturday night.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
chillllllll psy. ill be on friday morning friday night i can't. possibly thursday afternoon. no guarantees and idk what my saturday is looking like.