Black Ops July Tournament 2 Doubles Bracket

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Console: Headset:

It is your responsibility to schedule your match against the other team. If you don't know the other person's psn let me know and I'll hook you guys up. If your opponent isn't responding by monday night also let me know and I'll try to get in contact with them. If they don't respond they'll be disqualified and your team will move on.

Remember that it's a best of three, each team gets their own map, and you both pick a tiebreaker.

Post the result of your games in this thread.

Finally, don't forget we're all friends here and have fun! Good luck to all.

If there are any problems send me a message here, on psn, via text, or Facebook. I am available.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
FUCK! Thats why Rico sent me a message saying YO. Yeah bro, I can do the match today or tomorrow.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
We have a pretty intense match going. it's 1-1. U can watch us 2pm EST.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
FUCK! Thats why Rico sent me a message saying YO. Yeah bro, I can do the match today or tomorrow.
Yea queer! Ignoring me and shit. Smh. Well Andy is gone for today. We'll see tomorrow.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
FUCK ME IN THE ASS...well, not literally.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
So just let me play Andy and Rico. No big deal.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
So I'm confused... Am I partnerless now? :[
just partner up with Mike, DUH! The chances of me and Michigan winning are slim to none, kid cries like a baby over everything i do, like shit gimme a break . My play style has always been unorthodox but i get it done. I said to void the match bc i wanted andy back bc he doesn't whine as much, but i guess it aint hannenin.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
just partner up with Mike, DUH! The chances of me and Michigan winning are slim to none, kid cries like a baby over everything i do, like shit gimme a break . My play style has always been unorthodox but i get it done. I said to void the match bc i wanted andy back bc he doesn't whine as much, but i guess it aint hannenin.
Like using an m14 to get 0 kills while we get 3 capped makes sense. Your twin brother can play with Andy I hear he's pretty bad.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
We scheduled a match yesterday and we played two rounds. Just before the tiebreaker round, Kinger goes offline. So we then scheduled another match for 3PM central time. Haven't seen him yet though.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Me and Kinger beat Gost and Sasquatch. Damned intense games.

2-1

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
We lost our match cuz goalie didnt get on.