Black Ops July Tournament 2 Doubles Bracket

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
that ain't very helpful... We'll figure something out.
But uh, it seems you and Mich have some chemistry issues going on... that ain't good. remember, it's friendly. don't get your panties in a twist over it, okay guys?

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
LMAO yo i love this kid! Focus on your squad lemme handle my business with my partner k, cool. Me and Mich have been playing together since mw2 and he's been ass since. Your panties will be in a twist after you get raped next round, id say this one but obviously Mich is gonna lose it for us...

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
I guess ill actually play my matches in the singles tourney so i can keep the crown bc i don't see me and rob getting past any more rounds :/
Hey, that's how I'm keeping my crown beeeyoootch. I'm gonna start grinding for tac mask pro cause I know you're gonna do nuketown radar on for your map pick like a scrub LOL

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Andy ill let you pick both maps if you want your bad anyways, but i doubt you'll play me bc you might lose before the final. Lol in all honesty Michigan, Cody completely obliterated you... I shouldn't have too much trouble beating you, but who knows i might lose.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Andy ill let you pick both maps if you want your bad anyways, but i doubt you'll play me bc you might lose before the final. Lol in all honesty Michigan, Cody completely obliterated you... I shouldn't have too much trouble beating you, but who knows i might lose.
Hey get on this afternoon at like 3pm et we can doubles and singles then. U pick ur map and mode first.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
it was supposed to be down from 11:00 AM est to 3:00 AM est but i just turned my ps3 on and it let me log in so you guys might be okay.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
I got class from 2-4 CST. I can't get on now bc I'm doing review hw for my final. Kinger our map will be nuketown demolition radar on no equipment like claymores and that shit just ur gun and grenades.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
uh, I'm confused with all these times and time zones.
can you all make it at 4:30 Central Time?

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
I got class from 2-4 CST. I can't get on now bc I'm doing review hw for my final. Kinger our map will be nuketown demolition radar on no equipment like claymores and that shit just ur gun and grenades.
Alright that's 5pm est. Why do u always pick Nuketown w/ radar on??? I'm cool, with no equipment, claymores are annoying.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
what the fuck, nuketown radar ON? What kind of competition is that?! There's no skill in that. No surprise, no action..

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
LMAO no skill? so it should be easy to beat us bc it takes no skill whatsoever, no surprises, no action??? Don't start talking smack bc if you really think michigan talks a lot you'll be in for a surprise at how much i can talk. AND I'll back my shit up. kthxbai.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
LMAO no skill? so it should be easy to beat us bc it takes no skill whatsoever, no surprises, no action??? Don't start talking smack bc if you really think michigan talks a lot you'll be in for a surprise at how much i can talk. AND I'll back my shit up. kthxbai.
Im having a bonfire at my house at like 6 so unless u can get on right at 5, its gonna have to be tomorrow. KTHANKS!

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
na i aint getting on today wangsta. lets do it saturday dude unless we do it friday like in the morning/midday, i can't friday night.