Wanna T.O for DM?

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

I will never respect DM all of them are cocky faggots that say they the best on every game. What happened on FTB3? Pretty sure my boys 2-Mapped you OVER and OVER. I also don't know why try to act all boss and be like "challange us on 360 or PS3 you'll get owned.. blahh blahh blahh" Well guess what faggots i saw ur GB teams and i can conclude you're all whaack

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
I will never respect DM all of them are cocky faggots that say they the best on every game. What happened on FTB3? Pretty sure my boys 2-Mapped you OVER and OVER. I also don't know why try to act all boss and be like "challange us on 360 or PS3 you'll get owned.. blahh blahh blahh" Well guess what faggots i saw ur GB teams and i can conclude you're all whaack
Thanks for stopping by doggy...have fun in your middle school classes :D

Learn something new today young man

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Here, if you want to prove that we SUCK at 360 then fucking war us already.Dont be scared doggy.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
we 2mapped your boys too. your best actualy lol.

doggy (u)
pine (..pine)
assasin(assssasin)

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
and everyones been 2mapped on ftb3 one way or another. MV has. DM has. and your clan has too MkS and BTR and WM and shit

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

ASSASIN WASN'T OUR BEST LMFAO!

If you woulda beat me, pine, tyzn that woulda been something

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
ASSASIN WASN'T OUR BEST LMFAO!

If you woulda beat me, pine, tyzn that woulda been something
Ummm do you not remember my ftb3 2 mappin you? Apparently not. Oh thats right we won because i "hack"

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
We don't even have a 360 GB team you stupid fuck, and your all talk but when it comes to doing simple 1v1's you change the subject like a pussy. Fine, how about a normal team battle, dibs says that when we're done, we'll be having to scrub your faces off our boots.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Lmao doggy assasin was an admin on your site and the co leader. You and pine were leaders he was co. That equals 3 highest ranks. And tyzn was like his skill anyway.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
so funny how theres so much shit talk on gaming sites wen in reality they probly faggot ass nerds that think girls are talking to them just cuz they ask to copy homework or notes..

Stream:

Philliefan

Sergeant
lmao, ok, well im not to shit talk here but I'm just gonna say I played a game or 2 of Hardcore SnD with Tom (DM Deads) and Royal1 and they are pretty good, Tom especially is good. I'm lookin forward to havea scrim vs you guys.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Lol now this is how u fail at trolling, considering that poison confirmed that we have no 360 gb team yet and the ps3 gb team isn't complete nor have we started, doggys trolling credibility is gone.... Guys we need to find better trolls.......

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Lol now this is how u fail at trolling, considering that poison confirmed that we have no 360 gb team yet and the ps3 gb team isn't complete nor have we started, doggys trolling credibility is gone.... Guys we need to find better trolls.......
We still got addidas and con thank god :D