Wanna T.O for DM?

Stream:

Philliefan

Sergeant
Console: Headset:
serg no shit talking, you arent good enough yet to be allowed to. lol. but your getting there. haha.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Barebones 3v3? :D
And Phillie your such a nub for that -_________- . Kept on tomahawking last minute grrrr >.<

Stream:

Philliefan

Sergeant
no Brian It was in the middle of the game I just love the reaction when I tomahock you

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Good luck to you Phillie, I am Josh, Commander of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 team on PS3. Great game if you've never heard of it!

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Yea I hyped my reaction on purpose because it was funny lol

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Poisioned I don't even know who you are and I'm pretty sure I've never played with you. I played with Tyler and a bunch of other DM I think, idk if you were one of them

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Poisioned I don't even know who you are and I'm pretty sure I've never played with you. I played with Tyler and a bunch of other DM I think, idk if you were one of them
Im SinfulMedievil. I thought you troll threads well, because I'm pretty sure I stated my Gamertag here.And I actually joined a game you were playing once at Firing Range. You went 5-13...

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Oh I was wondering who that was. And you know I have 2 brothers, so if you ever see me on halo or mw2 it's always my bro, and one of them plays BO too so it might of been him. But yes I have bad games sometimes when I randomly run out in the open. And I love how your calling me a troll then admiting to stalking me on xbl. I find it hilarious

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Stalking LMFAO. I only followed you into one game to see how you play. Don't flatter yourself.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
oh atv u asked me for a 1v1 today and i just got the computer....

and i barely play barebones what is it like no c4's and shit ?...

and wel start GB'ing alot probly over winter break cuz il have my headset and stuf......

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Poisned you can't base how a person plays off of one game. But lately I have been doing terrible for some reason. And ya maybe we could do a gb or scrim during winter break

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
oh atv u asked me for a 1v1 today and i just got the computer....

and i barely play barebones what is it like no c4's and shit ?...

and wel start GB'ing alot probly over winter break cuz il have my headset and stuf......
Ok I'll let you practice up. And Barebones is for the 3v3 only. And Barebones has no killstreaks,perks, or attachments.