Wanna T.O for DM?

Stream:

Philliefan

Sergeant
Console: Headset:
Yo guys, Idk if mv will get pissed (i dont think so) but if you guys are on Black ops for 360 I would like a tryout :D. I asked speed if I could join a different clan on 360 and he said he didnt care who I join on 360, so guys, is it ok if I can have a tryout? I'm pretty good actually, I go positive almost everygame, and I am consistent. My rank is 1st prestige level 41. my gamertag is XxReFleXeS 4LxX. answer back soon ;)

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Im pretty suprised on this.We have a HC SnD 360 Team atm which is lead by MM and Roy.Anyway, do you remember me? Im xDarkKniightx on ftb3. We played 1 time and had ownage :D

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
We'll have to see hwo you play first. Im 3rd prestige level 27 and my GT is Toonamiii had me

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
i say fuck an MV.......cant be repping two fucking clans. DM4L

Stream:

Philliefan

Sergeant
idk why gaza is being a dick but anyway, knight wassup my bro?! I'll add you dude so we can pwn on Black ops :)

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Umm i dont have a 360 lawl. I only own a PS3 :D.Im a sony person xD.Remember when we were pwning on ftb3? I had a milkshake while playing xD

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
so far recruiting MV hasnt gone well... qs and murder didnt last a month in DM.. if u really wanna be DM then ur gonna have to prove it

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Yo what's up Philliefan? Good luck getting into DM dude, you're one of the more respectable MV. Add me on XbL my gamertag is Flyyerz.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Good luck, you seem like you could go MLG Pro by the sounds of how good you are!

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Are you an idiot? Philliefan is the one asking for a tryout not STaMiiNa.
Wow, excuse me, I'm really busy atm and I was on psp, ya know, the one with the tiny screen?
And yeah, I had a hunch I probably made this mistake when I first posted, but I couldn't be asked to correct it then.
Any way, at least I was defending him, looks like no one else was.

Stream:

Philliefan

Sergeant
Guys I can prove it, go on the mv site, ask anyone, I can be trusted. I do really wanna be in DM for black ops, I heard you guys beast it up on 360 and I can be a great addition to you guys. I was going into TDM with my CZ57 pistol upgraded iron sites only and beasting it up. Anyone on the 360 DM team look at my playercard and watch the Free For All on Havana. That was my first ever FFA using only my pistol, I never got my killstreaks because I set them high, but I went 20-11. I won the game. Now tell me that doesnt deserve a spot in dm? I do that all the time in TDM with my pistol, trust me, I pwn

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
This guy is asking to double clan...Im suprised by how many of yall are cool with that

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
honestly i doubt that he would be interested in DM. MV hates DM and idrc about mV So he can do what he wants in my opinon, as long as it dont hurt DM