Wanna T.O for DM?

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
Then why did it take you 9 minutes to respond to my post. A godly troll would have done it in less then a minute. Get some troll skills scrublet

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
I like it when the nerdy pasty white boy nerd sits and watches anime in a cold dark room like he is suppose to...Doggy

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
We don't even have a 360 GB team you stupid fuck, and your all talk but when it comes to doing simple 1v1's you change the subject like a pussy. Fine, how about a normal team battle, dibs says that when we're done, we'll be having to scrub your faces off our boots.
ya i remember that. i saw u and royal were in a game so i texted royal to invite me he didnt at 1st so i told u to do it. so u ranomly make a new room invite me, and theres some other guy playing with us. im doing good then my buddy calls me so im just randomly running and shooting at anything that moves, and then wen game is over u told me it was a 1v1.

seriously dude get a hobby, stop hopping on my dik for a 1vs1 like im scared, and quit trying to be hard on a videogame.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Lmao I was talking to doggy referring to his denial of Toonamiii's challenge.
I'm not really trying hard,it's just that you always talk shit that I backed out on a 1v1 on ftb3. So I shut you up in that lobby,and you come up with any possible reason to excuse that.
Get real.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
ya i remember that. i saw u and royal were in a game so i texted royal to invite me he didnt at 1st so i told u to do it. so u ranomly make a new room invite me, and theres some other guy playing with us. im doing good then my buddy calls me so im just randomly running and shooting at anything that moves, and then wen game is over u told me it was a 1v1.

seriously dude get a hobby, stop hopping on my dik for a 1vs1 like im scared, and quit trying to be hard on a videogame.
I never remember recieving a text :(...or I dont remember playing in the same game with you and pois

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

Lol Royal u beg kids to 1v1. Why don't you sign up at GB huh, or ur too good for that

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Lmao I was talking to doggy referring to his denial of Toonamiii's challenge.
I'm not really trying hard,it's just that you always talk shit that I backed out on a 1v1 on ftb3. So I shut you up in that lobby,and you come up with any possible reason to excuse that.
Get real.
i was trying to reply to the post where u said "good game sergy :D" cuz u reffered ot the "1vs1"

and u didnt shut me up for shit.