Who is the best at mohh2

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
hustl4 does have hacks, just to let you know.

I cant believe i forgot pwn 2 bad! I havent seen that kid in ages! He was a rly good friend and a great killer, but he died alot

Stream:

DM xV0LTx

Sergeant Major
you know that ICE assassin wanted to join DM. He has like 500 names. he was AR Arbok. he was also another famous MOHH1 name but im not gonna tell.

Stream:

951RPN

Hustl4 doesnt hax, why do u say that, have u ever seen him hax i think not, thats kind of jacked up accusing him of being a hax with no proff, just cuz hes a fucking beast, shoot, im pretty sure all of the best players have been accused of hacking even myself, but dude just plays all the time so hes a beast, when i used to play everyday i was at his level and i used to be accused of hacking all the time just cuz they couldnt kill me, so i dont think its fair to accuse TR Hustl4 of being a hax knowing that he worked his ass off to become the beast that he is.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
i saw him hiding in the moutains at the village. I dont remember you being able to jump over the walls...

Stream:

951RPN

LoL, yea right and Ensayne, u STFU u fucking idiot, i didnt disrespect u, so theres no need for Stfu, but i aint no bitch, so u stfu, u psy, no disrespect DM, but fuck Ensayne.

Stream:

951RPN

How do u figure? So if someone tells u to STFU, u just going to leave it at that, and thats it?

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
cuz i saw him hack to fly onto the mountains at the village, then you went on about something and ensayne didnt feel you needed to say that about me

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
btw i said he HAS hacks not that he does hack( all the time ) hes like the ppl who only hack in friends only games thats the game i saw it in )

Stream:

951RPN

I responded to ur comment, but i never disrespected u, ive always been coo with DM, i was just replying to ur comment, i didnt say anything bad about u, so there was no need for him to say that.

Stream:

DM Beast

1st Lieutenant
ok let's move on and TR did u just come here to back up hustl4 who idk or to actually post who u think is the best

Stream:

DM xV0LTx

Sergeant Major
yea tis is supposed to be who you think is the best not the best at bitching

Stream:

951RPN

LoL, alright, well im not bitching, just trying to clear TR's name, but what ever, alright, i think i gave my list of who i think is the best but here it is again

TR Hustla
TR B4n
TR Lil Nick
DM Morb
DM Beast
DM Hova
Dm 9
Dm cpt
Tr Explosion
Dm Blazer
and Myself TR 951RPN

Stream:

TR B4NSHEE

beast....i say this in no way to bring you down or make you look foolish but....did we not do two 1v1s and i won both?yea, so next time you say no one was at your level except lilnick and bout it, think about those

Stream:

M

MorbidFrc

damit i saw tht coming hahahaha

u played fuckn good tht night cpt

Stream:

DM Beast

1st Lieutenant
Ok, B4N you can't quote me on saying bout and lilnick I named a bunch of players that were as good as me, and I spaced out on atleast 20 players. Ik that your better then me in 1v1 and probably the best at 1v1. If you dont know that already and need me to reinforce that then your kind of an idiot. I'm not the best 1v1 or in wars but I'm decent enough I was mostly talking about regular games and very few people (such as bout and lilnick and now probably a few more) are as good as me in regular games not to be cocky. So by not mentioning u in my lil thing doesnt mean anything except that I was spacing out on some good players.