Who is the best at mohh2

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
Ok, here comes my looooong ass list: (In no order)

Beast: Ridiculous. He is a great killer and has great war instincts. Get that PSP FIXED!

B4nshee: great killer

DethofWar: Great defender in wars, great player overall.

Blun9er: Always online, always dependable, always owning with ALL weapons, always a great warrior.

Cyclone: Probably the best warrior/killer combo, I'm really glad he joined us.

Dman: He brings his was awareness from mohh1 and seamlessly implemented it in mohh2. I know I can always depend on him in wars. When it was Me, Cyc, And Dman in 3v3's a few weeks ago we were unstoppable.

Marine: He was a good player, I just wish he had a shred of human decency.

The AVA boys: I 2v2'd these guys when I first got mohh2... I got my taint handed to me. Great skills, bogus attitude.

Lucy/Kax: Great player, I was really happy that he fit into our system, but he cheesed it... :(. Welcome back though.

Hova: Didnt skip a beat between mohh1 and mohh2. Hova is always dependable and it feels good to know he has your back in a war.

DiabloKid: I thought I was hot shit in a champagne glass (with my BAR skillz), until I 1v1'd this man... He made me realize that I was just cold diarrhea in a dixie cup.

wawin: basically the only person who can hold a candle to me in sniper games.

Cave: Still a great warrior, amazing awareness.

Mex: I rarely see him online, but I remember him being a solid Tommy threat.

Blazer: Back in the day he would put everyone else's score to shame in wars.

Morb: I think I only played with him twice, but he was good. Great leadership.

Btmn "Beezy" rul: This guy is ridiculous in mohh2. He kills me every goddamn time in practice and I'm so happy he's on our side.

And I hope this is ok, but I gotta pat myself on the back:

Captain "The CPT" Reilly: This guy is a self-described "dead eye" sniper, it blows me away... quite literally. In wars I like to think I can hold my own. I was once called "the best long-range STG in mohh2" by a certain A20 player (idk about how accurate that is, but I'll take it lol).

Stream:

D

DM Kaxbex

Alright, 1st off before I get too into this, i'd like to thank people who put me on the list. Now I will begin;

FL Influence: One of my greatest friends. He plays amazingly, and with respect. He's crazy, and is considered by me one of the best.

R4W Bout It: Crazy, he would seriously get scores like I would and he'd only be using a Thompson, which is truly insane. Very good player

FL RaGeOfWaR: Good player, glad I got him to not hate me. He is very good leader and friend. He is one of my best freinds of MOHH2.

DM Beast: Has always been a good friend, he got extremely good after training with NateNownin.

DM CptReily: A great sniper. Always a threat in a TDM Port :p

FL DeTHofWar: Goood freind, good at d. the ubertank heh

TR B4nshee: Great with mgs.

Ymmt58: This may sound crazy, but he is wayyyy good!

Thats all I can think of , but now i'm going to do best with guns.
Because I'm bored.

Thompson: R4W Bout it
BAR: DM Beast and Morb.
Gewher: Wawin
Springfeild: CptReily
Nades: DeTH
Karabiner: Morb; actual skil with it and didnt get with fks
M1: Ymmt58
Mp40: 9th is good
STG44: kaxbex heheh and Cyc

Thats all the guns for me. Those r probably the top with those guns, but there are many other great players. Other Great players like
- Hova
- Cave -(good in wars)
- Dman
- Playah198
- TR Guitar
- Cab

Thats it. Thanks

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
ok to those who havent seen me with a tommy... lets just say whatever gun your best with i am 100 times better then you with the tommy and i aint lying thats how good i am with it. i dont care if you think someone is better then me with the tommy but i know the truth i am good with it

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
lol Mex you are so fucking cocky. If you are so good GET ONLINE AND PLAY WITH US!

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
uh.... problem im in control of ps3 now since eagle wants to get things started but ok if you really want me on ill make time

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
id like to think i was one of the best meleers ( meleed 4 defferent ppl in large wars... they know who they are ; ) )

Stream:

DM Cab

Sergeant Major
Opponent / Map / Score / W-L / Comment: /

1.DM Beast / Seweres/ 14-9 / L / First mohh2 1v1..and my second day on mohh2. Good Game.

2.tp rishico / sewers / 10-4 / W / good game ..beat him easy!!!

3. X15 pwner / Seweres / 10-4 / W / Fag got owned!!! he tryed 2 count the Type killing he did..wat a fag owned him!

4. GOREcloudx / Village / 10-7 / W / we both were lagging ..but i beat "HER"

5. DM Mascot / Sewers / 10-5 / W / GG SpringField OWNS!!!

6. bum236 / Sewers / 5-1 / W / GG i owned him so good he quit!

7. scouseL24 / Sewers / 11-2 / W / GG he thot i used Auto lock nade's ..so i owned him with BAR

8. DM Beast / Sewers / 10-4 / W / GG he is the only person that has beat me so far.and i give u much respect that u trained me!

9. DM CptReilly / Sewers / 10-4 / W / GG ..i let u get 4 kills xD jk..u got me good

10. R4W Bout It / Sewers / 15-14 / W / GG man much respects Bout! ur my only Competition ..
GG Bro!

11. TR B4nshee / Village / 20-10 / W / Fag..

12 FL Shoota C1 / Sewers / 10-8 / W / GG . i wasnt tryn i was very fuckn sleepy..sucks waking up early 2 go work..!

this is my 1v1 rec back when i played. i have like 5 more other wins...

i think the best 1's i ever seen on mohh2 .. was DM Beast/ STG sumthing(MexKilla) / 9th/ Bout It. . and thats about it i hardly saw eny1 else play cuz i quit once i made top 100.

but yeah i bet there is better people now.

i bet if i kept playing with beast me and beast wuda been 100-0 in 2v2.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Ok so here are my thoughts about this entire thread...

I think all DM players are vey speical to my heart,and I think we all play like the best in moh2...

Ninth: Has been loyal and always ready to war,great person,great friend...

Cpt: Very funny individual,works well with other DM members,is a great leader,kicks my ass when he wants to...

Blazer: Focused person on the battlefield,great skillz,and very loyal to DM,owns in wars...

Beast: Wun of the best DM players on our moh2 squad,very skilled in guns N nades,trustworty,and honest...

Hova: Extreme player on moh2,very exciting to war with N prac with,always ready to fight,respected DM among others...

Caveman: Flag champion in my eyes,very intense person,strict but fair with all the members,great to war with...

Cyclone: Very skillful,owns with stg N bar,great person to talk with,also a good friend,i am glad he join DM...

Morb: Very funny person and sometimes get on my nerves,but overall a great moh2 player,skillful in all area of moh2...

Dman: Wonderful person to prac N war with,never seems to play moh2,but when he plays he owns,glad to fight along his side...

Mex: When he use to play he owned with Tommy like nobodies business,great player,and good buddy...

Flipside: Very talented players,always ready to fight in honor of DM,I am glad he join DM too...

Cab: I haven't played with him much,but I am the wun how asked Cab to join DM for moh2,I am also glad he joined DM...

Feagle: Great person to play with in practices,always funny to talk with on our forum,nice person overall...

Charles: When he plays he owns,I wish he played moh2 as much as he plays his xbox 360...

Chosen1: Has loads of talent,I can see a bright furture for this person,plays very well...

As far as any other players out there like in FL,AVA,TR or any other clan,I respect everywun other there,but I just dont think they have the talent that DM has to offer...

DM is a well oiled machine...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

♂ the l33t fag ♂

lol you guys must of came later on, when i was FL Fireshox i owned pretty much anyone (you cant deny it) not braggin but i had some of the best stats(and i used stg) and when i played the first month i was alwys top 5 lol, and thats when i never saw DM, so i guess DM never saw me in action on mohh lol, but psp broke :( and i couldnt play no more :-|

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
In the last few practices I have noticed that Dman freaking owns with nades! From now on when I see him whip the nades out I'm just going to run away.

People BTMN reminded me aboot:

Charles came on one time for a practice and was amazing for never playing. He shot me down from across the map with an mg, I was dumbfounded.

Chosen1: Can't wait to get him more involved. Very tenacious, always wants to war lol, I like that.

Side note: I made a nemises on mohh2 the other night, so if anyone sees "GUAM slayer"
make sure to focus on humiliating him. He M1'd me so I told him to grow a pair and I got pissed and STG'd him SO many times (I finished with +40 points) and he still felt he had the right to talk shit to me. So you will be doing me a personal favor by getting in his ass THANKS!

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
heres ppl on my list not in order Rage deth fury snipamasta beast ninth thers more but i cant think of em

Stream:

DM Chosen1

COD5 Commander
I think all DM pwn.....we wouldnt be in DM if we didnt!!! but other than DM here are some players i think deserve recognition..

AVA Vampire- In his short career that i saw he owned anyone and everyone

ICE Assassin- Cocky ass kid but he was good at war

FL pwn2bad- Good at war, good killer, seemed nice?

FL Dethofwar- Great Killer

xMarinekidx- Another person with a attitude but back in his prime he dominated

R4W Bout it- Stupidly challenged him to a 1v1 when i was a nub and first started playing.....bad mistake...10-0

TR Hustla- BAD attitude but he is so freakin hard to kill.....swear he hax lol jk