Who is the best at mohh2

Stream:

DM xV0LTx

Sergeant Major
Console: Headset:
I saw the best post about mohh so i got the idea of who is the best in mohh2. Put who you think is the best OVERALL not just in 1v1 or wars i mean the whole game.

I think im going to have to give it to....... TR 951 (can never seem to kill him)

Stream:

951RPN

Thanks Volt, but i dont know who the best in mohh2 is, but i got Top 5, TR Hustl4, TR B4N, DM Morb, DM Beast, and DM Blazer

Stream:

DM Beast

1st Lieutenant
well you guys obviously weren't around long enough to see the best of the best, yes TR 951 is good but not the best and 9th is also good along with being the best pistol ever in the game. Well the guy who I think is the best ever didn't go on that much but when he did and you saw him you wouldnever forget the name he was great in 1v1 and the best regular game player I've ever seen but I have not seen him in wars. R4W Bout it! Here are some other great overall players cab although he pretty much only played the first month the game came out he was great. Fury morb deth and of course influence all great mohh2 players. I have to say DM wasn't the greatest clan in regular games but we were definetly the best in wars so here are some great mohh2 players from our clan cave best warrer ever hova also great in wars along with Cpt who is also one of the best snipers. Bat although I never really got to play with you much u are a good player. Cyc you are a great player good in regular games and wars. Aeagle u are also a good player. Dman when I warred along side u were great in wars better then me same gos for you flip even though ik u guys played mohh1 a lot more. Its to bad I passed my prime well I thought I was a pretty overall mohh2 player their is one more player who I thought was just as good as me and thats TR lilnick. This is my overview of some of the best players in mohh2, if I forgot u Im sorry I probably forgot a lot of people and u new guys from mohh2 I havnt seen u play so dont get mad that I didn't put u on my list. I still think bout is the overall best player. This may be my longest post ever, wow ok I'll stop here.

Stream:

951RPN

Dam, i can believe i forgot TR LIlNICK, ur right he is good, and i really cant believe im saying this, but those two guys from AVA, they were gud too, i just never really liked them cuz they were to cocky, so im not going to mention their names, but im sure everyone knows who they are, but yea, there are a lot of good players out there, cuz i remember when i first started playing i use to get owned, by all kinds of people, but then again, i was just starting, so i dont really know how good they really were, and as for myself, im more of a tactical player, ducking, and weaving, and running, cuz my aim is not the greatest, but i do what i have to to stay alive. But u are also a great player Beast, so u have to be one of the best players in MOhh2

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
FL CYCLONE yea thats right( will always be remembered as FL
Influence is tied with cyc

2 The Original FuRy( not to many ppl remember him but you all know him. Ares)
3. Morb ( best friend on mohh2 he also owned me)

4 b4nshee ( Yea he owned me with tommy)
5 bout it (If he played more he would e by far #1)
6 Kax as the new fury ( he owned all the time with stg)
7 Beast ( best 1v1 i knew)
8 ME! :D jk but id like to think i owned on D
9 H3llRazor ( didnt play alot but he had a crazy k/d ratio)
10 Blazer ( i remember FL was winning in games 1-0 and second game 2-0 in flags and he came in and made DM win. )
11. 951 ( might be better now but from what i remember he was good enoguh to still make any list)
12 THE AVA HOMO SEXUAL TWINS. lol jp but they were gay then as AVA WarWolf and AVA Vampire. now im cool with them but they were like agant of x15)
13 hova
14 cave
15 DFan

Stream:

M

MorbidFrc

1.FL Influence
2.R4W Bout It
3.FL FuRyOfWaR-kax version
4.me(i kno it sounds cocky but i honestly do think i am atleast 4th best)
5.FL Cyclone-he will b remembered as FL Cyclone even tho he is DM
6.DM Beast
7.TR B4nshee
8.DM DiabloKid-cab i think
9.FL DeTHoFWaR-i love you hahaha
10. DM CptRielly

Stream:

H

HoBoWhoR

FL Cyclone ( For sure the best killer i ever known.

TR HuZT14 ( Nice freakin head shots)

DM Beast ( Amazing mohh2 player i put him 3rd because even with a broken psp he is still dominating peoples ass even when he is rusty )

FL_RaGeOfWaR( Sick mohh2 player i dont know how you bounce so fast in wars.And the fuckin 1v1 god )

TR B4nshee ( Best far shooter i ever knew for mohh2 )

DM Dman ( Stg44 pwnage!!! )

DM Blund9r ( Watch out for his MP40 )

FL DeThOfWaR ( Freakin tommy ownage holy shit )

TR 951RPN ( You move too fast holy fuck)

TR LiLNick ( NADE KING!!! )

DM Caveman ( Best flag runner i know )

DM Hova ( Hes a beast! )

DM Cptreilly ( How the hell you time your nades soo good!!!! )

Onestly i dont know who is number 1

But it is one of these players.

Those are the best mohh2 players

Alive!!!!

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Lol thanks for including me in, When I did play (first month it came out) I was an expert with STG44 and nades so I owned in games, even when i'm rusty but I have to give it up to the people I remember.

Morb (owned in regular games)
DM Diablokid
Blunder
DM Beast (amazing player overall)
Hova (remeber when you got rank 100)
CptReilly
DM Riddler (owned with the tommy)
Cyclone
Some FL
Those are the people I remember playing alongside that actually liked playing
I dub these people the ones that had too much time in their life: STG44master and MexicanKilla
I can't really recall everyone but I give it up to all DM I've played alongside with cuz you all owned.

I think I was the first DM to get Mohh2 and I was rank 2 in the beginning.....then it all fell through when I got bored

Stream:

H

HoBoWhoR

Onestly anyone smart would know Cyclone and Beast are the best MoH:H2 players.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
yea i could agree wiht many of your guys decisions. i was the third on mohh2 to play. i got it b4 most of DM did so none of you got a chance to see me own. i was on a secret account and it has a record of 351-67. but yea. ive seen so many good mohh2 players its a tough decision to pick just one good one out of a large group.

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
Onestly anyone smart would know Cyclone and Beast are the best MoH:H2 players.
Those were the first two that I thought of. Also, not that I've warred with 'em, but I would agree with Beast that R4W Bout It is what he is (and he's very good w/thommy also). He impressed me every time I played in an INF or TDM.

EDIT: But I'm not saying they're the Top 3. You really cannot name the BEST player bc everyone's criteria differs.

Last edited:
Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
I think you should include mostly other clan members cuz its kinda an unfair advantage.

Stream:

DM Cyclone

MoHH Team
i gota say my top 5:
1.FL DeTHoFWaR taught me how to be the DM Cyclone or FL Cyclone that u all no 2day with out him i will be a nub if u guys never knew i was k4celite the biggest m1 nub so thx nick!
2.FL RagEofWaR also taught me how not 2 be a nub and taught me the powers of stg44 and thx morb!
3.DM CptReily one of the best warers that i hav ever warred
4.DM Beast the name tells it and he is the best at bar i hav ever seen
5.R4W Bout it got pwned by him in a 2v2 and can still remember that day.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Dman the only one with common sence me the god of the tommy is the best :D

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Bout It was the best player with tommy. He owned you with his gun and only his gun, and his fist