What shooter were you best at?

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Console: Headset:
Who said i was number 3 lol? Who putting words in my mouth? I coulda joined any clan I wanted too but everyone envyed me. I killed DM's section (Be honest, don't start shit.) We made ToRNaDo412 make that 10 minute video and retire, then FTB3 for DM was never the same. ([wM-] 6*0'd 6*0 DM's best.)

Ahh man do i miss [wM-] probably my favorite clan ever.
yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
In any console. What shooter were you best at? Which one did you feel you were unstoppable, at the top of your game?

For me, It was FTB3. In no cockiness at all I was easily a top 3 player in the game all-time. I've lead some of the best teams and beating teams that stacked all-stars from FTB2 like for example [HoS] and [GoD]. With me just recruiting 1st-Time FTB players. Teams refused to play my team because we would 6*0 teams every time on Terminal Atrocity, we had an impossible and flawless strat. I actually think DM is the only ones that beat us in that map lol? Good job.

And honestly, even though just a third person shooter. This game took more brains than most of the modern shooters. Prob. the most tactical advanced series of all time in SOCOM.
there. u said u were a top 2 player.

Stream:

M

My o QuickScope

World At War. I got over 185,000 Kills on that game. Plus 110 days played lol. MP40 all the way

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
COD: World At War. Or with my gewhr on Holland Bridge Rain on MoHH!

As long as cpt wasnt shoving his shotgunup my ass...

Stream:

M

My o QuickScope

what the fuck how do u have all that free time
Haha, Well Im a supervisor at A hotel so somtimes I brought my Xbox to work and hit up a guest room. lmfao, Winter here is really slow, But I was in a REally top clan back then. Man I wasted my time on that game tho. Ever since that game, I try and relax from gaming so much. haha.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
My best game was Fireteam Bravo 2...

man that game brings back some memories