What shooter were you best at?

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Console: Headset:
COD anything, Halo anything, Crosfire, Sauerbraten Cube 2, Airsoft and paintball

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
I wish PC counted because then it would be Battlefield 1942, I could snipe with a bazooka... but on consoles probably black ops just because it is easily my best k/d and win/loss ratios.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
i find it some what hilarious ppl keep sayin rr lol tor ya that was your prime jk . Has 4 me socom 2 look up weezle that was me i owned that shit . most shooters if i play normally i get good at it so dont matter

Stream:

Queen Macy

<font color="Purple"><b>The One and Only.</font><f
If PC counts, I'd say F.E.A.R. Combat. <3

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
probly ftb3. doggy if you were number 3 and me and toon beat you so i guess im number 2 best lol .. smacked alota clans and could join any clan anytime i wanted on that game.

and 2nd is probly black ops

Stream:

T

T2O Doggy

probly ftb3. doggy if you were number 3 and me and toon beat you so i guess im number 2 best lol .. smacked alota clans and could join any clan anytime i wanted on that game.

and 2nd is probly black ops

Who said i was number 3 lol? Who putting words in my mouth? I coulda joined any clan I wanted too but everyone envyed me. I killed DM's section (Be honest, don't start shit.) We made ToRNaDo412 make that 10 minute video and retire, then FTB3 for DM was never the same. ([wM-] 6*0'd 6*0 DM's best.)

Ahh man do i miss [wM-] probably my favorite clan ever.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Who said i was number 3 lol? Who putting words in my mouth? I coulda joined any clan I wanted too but everyone envyed me. I killed DM's section (Be honest, don't start shit.) We made ToRNaDo412 make that 10 minute video and retire, then FTB3 for DM was never the same. ([wM-] 6*0'd 6*0 DM's best.)

LOL *quote from peter pan* Here we GoOoOoOOOoOe

Stream:

C

CoN

rage quit? maybe you don't understand the difference between leaving to eat and rage quitting. grasp it then talk to me. #Idiot

Stream:

T

T2O Doggy

rage quit? maybe you don't understand the difference between leaving to eat and rage quitting. grasp it then talk to me. #Idiot

Happen to leave in the middle of the round when you died when it was 3*0 us?#Coincidence

Stream:

C

CoN

if that was the score then ya. and i told you like 2 days ago to challenge us and you never did you just ran away like a typical dog.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member

u said u were probably one of the top 3 players..