What shooter were you best at?

Stream:

T

T2O Doggy

In any console. What shooter were you best at? Which one did you feel you were unstoppable, at the top of your game?

For me, It was FTB3. In no cockiness at all I was easily a top 3 player in the game all-time. I've lead some of the best teams and beating teams that stacked all-stars from FTB2 like for example [HoS] and [GoD]. With me just recruiting 1st-Time FTB players. Teams refused to play my team because we would 6*0 teams every time on Terminal Atrocity, we had an impossible and flawless strat. I actually think DM is the only ones that beat us in that map lol? Good job.

And honestly, even though just a third person shooter. This game took more brains than most of the modern shooters. Prob. the most tactical advanced series of all time in SOCOM.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Console: Headset:
In any console. What shooter were you best at? Which one did you feel you were unstoppable, at the top of your game?

For me, It was FTB3. In no cockiness at all I was easily a top 3 player in the game all-time. I've lead some of the best teams and beating teams that stacked all-stars from FTB2 like for example [HoS] and [GoD]. With me just recruiting 1st-Time FTB players. Teams refused to play my team because we would 6*0 teams every time on Terminal Atrocity, we had an impossible and flawless strat. I actually think DM is the only ones that beat us in that map lol? Good job.

And honestly, even though just a third person shooter. This game took more brains than most of the modern shooters. Prob. the most tactical advanced series of all time in SOCOM.
I must be number two cuz I beat you in a 1v1. :)

In all seriousness though best was prolly MoH:H1 I could rape a whole team with a shotty. <3 Miss those days.

Favorite shooter is CoD just because its awesome and you all know it.

Stream:

T

T2O Doggy

I must be number two cuz I beat you in a 1v1. :)

In all seriousness though best was prolly MoH:H1 I could rape a whole team with a shotty. <3 Miss those days.

Favorite shooter is CoD just because its awesome and you all know it.

You beat me 1on1 in FTB2. I sucked at FTB2 i admit.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
I was pretty damn good at FTB3 and RR, but I'm a monster on Black Ops. But people still call me ranbob even though I slap em 4-0.
"/

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Battlefield 2: Modern Combat was my game, in terms of flying capabilites. I continue on in BC2 and soon, BF3

Stream:

PBT

Master Sergeant
Ck i think im better at flying than you now ;) jk but come check it out broski

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Lol G if ur top 3 then i gotta be atleast top 5 in ftb3. My psp one would be FTB2, i was unstoppable and i played without cpu speed during wars bc my legit psp was the one with the mic but still got called a hacker lol. For ps3 id say BO just bc my knowledge of it is greater than what i had for mw2, like id get raped in mw2 against any top players and in BO i can hang with em.

Stream:

T

T2O Doggy

Lol G if ur top 3 then i gotta be atleast top 5 in ftb3. My psp one would be FTB2, i was unstoppable and i played without cpu speed during wars bc my legit psp was the one with the mic but still got called a hacker lol. For ps3 id say BO just bc my knowledge of it is greater than what i had for mw2, like id get raped in mw2 against any top players and in BO i can hang with em.

You never played.. You were maybe in 3 AWLs in your lifetime on FTB3? You were beast at FTB2 though.

Stream:

MadaraUchiha

Sergeant
I was pretty beast at MW2 every now and then. One game in particular, I got around 36 kills and the majority of em were headshots.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
You never played.. You were maybe in 3 AWLs in your lifetime on FTB3? You were beast at FTB2 though.
Lol i was in 3 AWLs ringing for you in my lifetime lol and i remember you praising me as the "only good DM" i never played ranked bc dat shit was pointless.

Stream:

Queen Macy

<font color="Purple"><b>The One and Only.</font><f
I was pretty beast at MW2 every now and then. One game in particular, I got around 36 kills and the majority of em were headshots.
LIES.

MW2 and BO on Hardcore Search & Destroy.