Weed stories niqqa

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
I ain't about that life never smoked anything period "Y'all niggas blow the weed, let me take another shot man this liquor's all I need" :]

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
I once got so high that I almost died.
Never did weed again..

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
I'd just like to take the time to post my thoughts on getting twisted.

Best. Fucking. Thing. Ever.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
uhm i know he has too many songs for his sophomore album lol.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
When I was like 14, I smoked about 12 grams at a friend's party with a bunch of people. This is when I first started, so my tolerance was low as fuck. Anyways, my friend had a strobe light going. I had a fucking seizure. I don't know how. But I didn't even realize it until my friends were like "Dude, you need to sleep".

I don't really smoke much anymore, for unrelated reasons. -

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Haha strobe lights..... ever see two drunks try to fight in a dark room with a strobe light? FUNNIEST SHIT EVER.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
When I was like 14, I smoked about 12 grams at a friend's party with a bunch of people. This is when I first started, so my tolerance was low as fuck. Anyways, my friend had a strobe light going. I had a fucking seizure. I don't know how. But I didn't even realize it until my friends were like "Dude, you need to sleep".

I don't really smoke much anymore, for unrelated reasons. -
12 grams... goddamn thats a fatass blunt. Or a bunch of em lmaooo. I just got like 1 oz of gdp, 2 oz of some shit called green crack o_O (no coke strains :) ) and about 2.5 oz of some shit called silver haze :thumbsup:

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
12 grams... goddamn thats a fatass blunt. Or a bunch of em lmaooo. I just got like 1 oz of gdp, 2 oz of some shit called green crack o_O (no coke strains :) ) and about 2.5 oz of some shit called silver haze :thumbsup:
Naw, that was before the blunt days. We had multiple pieces going around in a circle.

Best weed I ever had was called "Back Yard What The Fuck". It was retarded how strong it was.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Damn weed sounds awesome. Especially the Back Yard WTF. Too bad if I do it, I get snitched, and get probation. :(

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
My favorite weed was Super Lemon Haze from the Cannabis Cup back from 2009. Shit was damn potent.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
this thread shall be mine lol my favorite weed story to my knowledge was I think I was 15. my oldest brother just got he's first apt so naturally I moved in with him. can't remember everything but started out blazing and drinking and involved to us doing acid which was my 1st time. so my other bro thought hey lets fuck he's life all up and tricked me, he got me to do 8 hits by saying ima a bigger Guy so I needed to do more . so they recorded it and I have a freak out in the kitchen because the tile made me think I was falling so I grab on to the counter . then I have a full conversation with a turned off TV, which I say something then pause and reply. and ended up getting put in a fridge and slept.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Let's see, I once rolled up a bunch of blunts for me and my friends. But one of my friends was already fucked up from the beer, and he wanted to get cross faded. So I put a firecracker in his blunt, and everyone waited until he sparked himself up. The reaction that took place when he lit that blunt was the funniest shit I have ever seen in my life.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Let's see, I once rolled up a bunch of blunts for me and my friends. But one of my friends was already fucked up from the beer, and he wanted to get cross faded. So I put a firecracker in his blunt, and everyone waited until he sparked himself up. The reaction that took place when he lit that blunt was the funniest shit I have ever seen in my life.
You are a fucking asshole.