Weed stories niqqa

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Console: Headset:
Re: Weed stories nigga

The first time I got caught by the cops, we had just packed a godie(sp?) and bought a 40 bag. MY friend Tyler, who has absolutely no game with girls, had ironically brought a girl with us. Cops rolled up just as we hopped out of the car to start smoking the godie.

Turns out the girl that Tyler had brought, her father was a cop. She told the police that her dad was a cop. He was on duty and came and picked her up. They did a sobriety test on Tyler, and took the 40 bag we had just bought. Then just let us leave. We went and got another bag, and burned elsewhere.

The end.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict

one time me and some friends decided we wanted to smoke, this was when we still lived with our parents so we decided we were going to go to the park to smoke(Park worst place to go smoke)there was like nine of us, 4 guys and 5 girls and we all got inside my friends honda and started blazin, we had some beer but we were mostly smoking, half way into our second blunt we heard a taping, everyone was so fucked up that we were trippin out, especially cuz we couldnt see shit out of the windows, we were hot box like a mother fucker, then they banged on the window again but this time they said, Riverside police department. everyone was pretty scared but the cops were pretty coo, as they opened the door and saw all the smoke coming out, and all nine of us come out the car, on cop was like, dam who else is in there with you guys, Smokey the bear. Well they were coo but not that coo, they took our weed away, made us pour our beer out, and made us all walk home, we decided to go to how ever lived closer, we chilled for like 2 hours and then went back and picked up my friends car.
The End

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun

Next to our dorms we have a baseball field (high school field) and some of us go into the dugout and smoke in there. Well one late night me and my homie went to go smoke. As we were smoking I noticed a cop car on the opposite side of the field. I didn't really phase me much as Chico is quite a rough town and cops are always busting drunk freshmen. However it wasn't until I noticed that the officer had gotten out of his car and started searching the field. Now I am about 150 yards from his side and light never did reach that far. Right then a hear a door slam and I peek around the dugout just to be safe. Only to find out it was another cop approaching the area with his flashlight! I told my homie oh shit the cops are here and we booked straight towards the middle. We decided to loop around the track on field and flee left but another cop had pulled up right in front of us. We were surrounded at all directions. We then walked slowly to exit where the cop had just pulled up. Shining the light at us, he ask "What are guys doing out here? There was a report of rape located in this area. Have you guys seen anything?" We looked puzzled, but replied that we hadn't seen anything but just passing though the field on the way back to the dorms. The cop had no problem and got back in his car. We walked back to the dorms and that was it.

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict

I've got 2 small stories that involve the po-po, and tons of others that don't...and one that starts with weed, then somehow ends with me being on shrooms. Anyways, just the first two for now.

One day, I had just bought a pre-rolled joint and an 1/8th from a medical clinic around the corner from my house. I sparked up the joint in my car as I was leaving, and left the driveway without looking. Stupid move on my part, as I almost hit a cop with a joint sticking out of my mouth. I quickly put the jay out as I pulled in front of the cop. My car completely smelled like weed, but I guess he didn't notice since he just took my licence to check it and let me go.

The second story is that one day I hotboxed my car with 4 friends with a few blunts and drove to another spot to go smoke some more. I did a stupid move (again) and joked around about swerving the car, but still being in the same lane. There was a cop behind me and pulled me over. He smelled the weed and asked me if I had any more in the car, so I told him I did. He then made my friends and I get out of the car and go sit in the back of his squad car. I had an ounce of weed in my car along with baggies and a scale (no intentions of really selling, I just figured I'd buy the bags since they were a buck and I wanted the scale to verify what the clinics gave me), so they told me they had enough to book me on a felony. I'm guessing they just used that to scare me since they just took the baggies, broke my scale and let me keep all my weed...I then drove to my friend's house and smoked that ounce hahaha.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普

I was at a party this up and coming Dubstep DJ was having to promote his music. I went towards the back of his house, met up with my bros Tim and kennon just to chill and these two light skinned chicks came and started shotgunning each other (thats what we call it here but its when you pretty much hit the blunt and shoot smoke in the other persons face idk what its like cus ive never done it.) and we just chilled and shared like 6 blunts lol. That was my first time but it was tight.

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict

Out where I live, you blow smoke in another person's face if you wanna make them your bitch for the night, otherwise we don't do it since it's disrespectful (again, that's out here).

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict

Im on my 26th year of smoking ::blunt ....thats my story...

Haven't touched a cig since I was 15.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member

i never got caught by cops smoking or drinking and i barely smoke blunts but hit a cig sometimes when im drunk for the extra buzz

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™

LOL, i've have WAY too many weed stories.. uhmmm, a pretty funny onee.. my friend zach and I were about to go to 6 flags darien lake theme park, and were at my house at 10 in the morning ( we were both 14 at the time ) and we found out that my next door neighbors kids were riding with us( two annoying ass kids) and we wered like.. ALRIGHT, we really need to get high before this car ride, we told my parents that we had to go get some stuff from zachs house that he forgot, we walked down to arts and crafts at the park and our boy martz worked their, we were like yo martz we need a dub and we walked to his truck, got the dub.. we went to zachs house and smoked in his kitchen while his parents were sleeping and went back to my house, as everyone was packing shit up i was laying down on the odimen in the living room upside down watching cartoons BLITZED. then started saying the randomest shit to them, like 45 minutes go by in the car and we stopped to get gas, and my mom goes, al and zach.. you guys want anything to drink? i was like YEAHHHH, i want a dr.pepper, and my mom looks at me and goes.. al.. were you crying? me and zach looked at eachother and started geekin out and im like no mom lol, she never thought anything of it.. it was the funniest shit, we smoked a bull as the rollercoaster the superman (250ft up at peak) was reaching the peak we pulled out the bull and hit it lol. ive had some funny ass times smoking weed, they arent funny when I tell the story, their the "had to be their" times. I laugh thinking about them now though, weedddd<3<3

Stream:

A

Astounnd

i never got caught by cops smoking or drinking and i barely smoke blunts but hit a cig sometimes when im drunk for the extra buzz
aren't you like 15? lmao you bad ass

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member

Exactly lmfao.
I live in Newark,pretty basic to get a dub,I can get a cheap bong at a store in Newport mall down in jersey city,but that'll be when I start to smoke actual weed, my friend sells some pretty good stuff, at least I heard from my homies on wakeman. for now I'll stick to black and milds, and sours .

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™

Wibblez Wibblez Wibblez <3<3

Stream:

A

Astounnd

i smoke with the school janiators and lunch ladies

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx

don't touch weed yet cuz of my roommate i have drug possession charges on my resident life record lol. and now i have to attend marijuana 101 classes. thats my weed stories peace

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member

see some of us acutaly have friends and chill and can get stuf without having to be like 21 to buy their own. and u wouldnt understand cuz its not like someones gonna get anything for u or ask u anywhere, same shit with that other atv kid thats partialy retarded, again, just like you

Stream:

A

Astounnd

ya sorry my friends aren't a bunch of foreign fucks that can't even speak english properly. do you think you tough or something cause you can touch drugs at a young age? i would still fuck your faggot ass up regardless you fucking idiot

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member

lmao so sad to see u replied in the most pathetik grasp for a comeback way ever. piece of shit, go troll some more sites will u? and like i said i barely ever smoke weed dumb shit.

also as i said i can drink once in a while when im chilling with friends but again, you wouldnt understan since u just go get a beer and come home and click X to invite everybody to your xbl party and act like ur cool or something by stalking doggy and talking shit to him.

i actualy feel pretty sorry for you....

Stream:

A

Astounnd

most pathetik grasp ever? ya glad to see english is treating you well. go troll some other site? wow your picking up on this cute DM saying lol how adorable you want to rub there ball sac while your at it? i don't think im cool i know, and stalking about doggy idk if you have trouble "grasping" your reading skills but if you have knowledge you would understand doggy always talks about me 1st then i reply to him but its ok if you can't read properly they always have SPED classes. glad to see you suck on doggy's sac as well 2 for 1 deal

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普

how about both of u cockgoblin dumbfucks shut the hell up and gtfo this thread cuz no1 here gives a damn about this. Its Weed Stories Nigga, Not Troll1 vs Troll2.