Weed stories niqqa

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Console: Headset:
Re: Weed stories nigga

see some of us acutaly have friends and chill and can get stuf without having to be like 21 to buy their own. and u wouldnt understand cuz its not like someones gonna get anything for u or ask u anywhere, same shit with that other atv kid thats partialy retarded, again, just like you
Since when did you need to be 21 to buy weed? It's illegal in all 50 states without a medical marijuana card, which is only applicable in a few states with a doctor note.

Surprising, I think Con proved a valid point....for his first fucking time lmfao

@Dhomeboy, thanks for stepping up and telling these trolls what's up.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member

Since when did you need to be 21 to buy weed? It's illegal in all 50 states without a medical marijuana card, which is only applicable in a few states with a doctor note.

Surprising, I think Con proved a valid point....for his first fucking time lmfao

@Dhomeboy, thanks for stepping up and telling these trolls what's up.
i was talking about alcohol not weed.................... so your post is wrong pretty much.

and con if u like rubbing ball sacs randomly then dont try to pin it to other people too u fuking homo. and every1 knows u stalk doggy u fuking retard. also its pretty pathetik that after all i said all u had to talk about was my typing on a gaming forum. u have like no fuking life whatsoever and even if u do have a friend or 2, theyre probly as retarded and fuked up no life queers like u are.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun

i was talking about alcohol not weed.................... so your post is wrong pretty much.
You didn't mention alcohol in that last post at all.
Are we making things as we go now? lol

Back on topic please, no flamez

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict

see some of us acutaly have friends and chill and can get stuf without having to be like 21 to buy their own. and u wouldnt understand cuz its not like someones gonna get anything for u or ask u anywhere, same shit with that other atv kid thats partialy retarded, again, just like you
wait so smoking weed makes you cool?

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member

Vortex I'm not gonna start flaming . Like I really want to have an argument over the Internet with someone .
And sadly , straps are more common in Newark than weed , that's why there are so many homicides . And rarely any dealers in pretty much most of the urban regions .

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder

My first real high was 4 years ago during my schools ski club. Being high is great. SKIING HIGH IS AWESOME. Everything feels like you are going a million miles per hour and shit. If you fall, all you do is start laughing and scream IM FUCKING HIGH. Honestly i remember pushing my friends down the mountain, it was so fun. Probably a little dangerous....but so dam fun. Bristol mountain.

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict

One time I got insanely high, then took 4 tabs of acid under my tongue for an HOUR before they finally got mushy. My friends were all super duper high and started tripping me out with some weird shit. I ended up smoking like 8 blunts, 5 jays and so many bowls with my bong, I can't remember how many we had. I ended up tripping out for 17 hours before my mind just passed out from exhaustion.

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2

u guys probly wont belive me but i slept at my mates and my mates bro smoked weed so my mate stole his weed and his bong and we smoked it.

bat u prob kill me now lol

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member

the point is weed doesnt make u cool, that is straight up lame if u think that.

Stream:

S

SLyFLyzBad

lmfao simkin u look like a damn fish fucking idiot? ! lmfao!

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background

I hate you all sometimes.

Anyways I used to smoke but i cant anymore because of my asthma, my lungs are all screwed up... o well

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict

Obviously you don't see my hat in my picture, dunce. Once you stop putting question marks on comments like "stfu", I'll consider listening to what you have to say.

I have my medical card, so I never have to worry about being in trouble, and right now I have 4 bongs, 2 pipes, a gasmask, several blunt wraps, and two packs of joint papers (orange zig-zags and some clear ones). So you don't need to tell me to smoke, you idiot.

And all I said was smoking doesn't make you cool.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background

Stick on topic stop dumb shit or ill close this thread.

Thanks

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
I was talking to the two morons that tried talking shit to me, but failed miserably.