Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
Console: Headset:
No Quik, I am sorry for what I said. Pls stay here and as I said i am sorry

Stream:

D

DM CLouD-

No tom..you didnt really say anything wrong...its the other DM..

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
Come on guys. I dont wanne hear anyone saying sumting disrespecting to anyone else.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Raiden come on bro don't say that shit fuck man last thing we want to do is become the MV RR teams enemy as well. FtB3 is fucked up as it is.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
I've kissed a girl, am I excluded from that previous remark? =P
Anyway, I try my best to look at ppl as equals.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Yea im scared,when i came here to schedule the fuckin war.

im so fuckin sorry all of us from MV have a fucking life.We dont sit on our fucking couchs all day playin psp or xbox or whatever.

And this is why everyone hates DM,yall are fucking disrespectful fags.Get a life..get some real friends..kiss a girl already..god fucking dammit..

And you want details on us beatin DM,you can come to our site and see the old ass post.
lmao..we all got lives and real friends, you got to stop talking about yourself and itz not our fault you want to war but dont have enough "time" supposedly so yeah dont come back.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Ok, thats enough shit out of you all.
All thats gonna happen is some1s gonna say something stupid, and the other persons gonna come up with a stupid retort.
It's about time we all stop acting like ppl who argue over pokemon or some shit like that, and time we see each other as a profesional on the field of fps.