-To the commander of the RR team-

Stream:

DM Chester

Sergeant Major
Console: Headset:
lol yea i was kinda lagging, sorry about that ob.....
i thought i had it fixed since i got a new router like 2-3 weeks ago,seems like i wasted my money for nothing -___-

Stream:

D

DM CLouD-

yo tom,im need to reschedule the war...my guys cant make it............

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
no1 cuz those fag teammates of quikshot said it was too earlie. We havent cw'd yet-_-

Stream:

D

DM CLouD-

ummm....figuring as we already beat DM once..i dont think most of my clan needs practice...and i dont think name calling is very mature of you tom...i come here,and i try to be nice.But most of you act wierd,cause im in MV..its startin to piss me off..

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
ummm....figuring as we already beat DM once..i dont think most of my clan needs practice...and i dont think name calling is very mature of you tom...i come here,and i try to be nice.But most of you act wierd,cause im in MV..its startin to piss me off..
yea ur clan is either practicing or your all to scared to war us and thatz y ur taking your sweet time to schedule a simple war oh and when did u beat us...please post details about it and schedule a damn war already so we can take you out and then you can go back to ur own site .

Stream:

D

DM CLouD-

We do kiss girls. We have jobs. We have lives and our own shit. Go have mamma and daddy buy u ur shit and then have to suck on a tit for nutrition too. And everyone hates us because we will never die no matter what. get over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
one u dnt no shit about us dont tawk if u dnt no nothin
we arent disrespectfull we are actually prtyyCOOL ppl

DISS ME, DISS YOU next we have a life second we actually have real friends, kiss a girl omg lol have u guys even done that lol we are way beyond that shit already and wat u said at the end GOD FUKIN DAMMIT

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
Yea im scared,when i came here to schedule the fuckin war.

im so fuckin sorry all of us from MV have a fucking life.We dont sit on our fucking couchs all day playin psp or xbox or whatever.

And this is why everyone hates DM,yall are fucking disrespectful fags.Get a life..get some real friends..kiss a girl already..god fucking dammit..

And you want details on us beatin DM,you can come to our site and see the old ass post.
lil kids dawg. get ur azz outta here

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
come on Quik, i tought u were cool man. I tought u were dif then ur fag teammates. I didnt wanne start a "fight".

Stream:

D

DM CLouD-

come on Quik, i tought u were cool man. I tought u were dif then ur fag teammates. I didnt wanne start a "fight".
see i try to be nice...but as i said in my introduction bout a month ago...once i get disrespected..the niceness goes away...But,i have no real purpose here,so i'll be mature enough to leave this site..goodbye DM.

and to decisive,our site is mv4l.tk