-To the commander of the RR team-

Stream:

D

DM CLouD-

Sup,its been awhile since i visited this site.But i saw your post on the MV site.i am the commander of the MV rr team.And i would like too schedule a war for like friday or saturday.If you can post which day,and time suits you,i'd really appriciate it :D

Thank you for your time.
-MV4L QuiKShOt

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
all the pro players stopped playing that but there is some good players out there still soo they might get u on that

Stream:

D

DM CLouD-

Nah i deleted our awl account for RR lol.But yea,i'll wait for tom,me and gaza dont really like each other -_-

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
Yes it was me. Friday and saturday are both good for me. I want a 3vs3. 4vs4 is too laggy. I want Me Marine and RC. If RC isn't there I want Raid. About the times, I live in Europe so I dont know all you times XD. I know im 6 hours in front of Marine. Are you est Marine?

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
Yes it was me. Friday and saturday are both good for me. I want a 3vs3. 4vs4 is too laggy. I want Me Marine and RC. If RC isn't there I want Raid. About the times, I live in Europe so I dont know all you times XD. I know im 6 hours in front of Marine. Are you est Marine?
I see how it is....
good luck losing :harhar:
jk good luck guys

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
lol he don`t like me cause i beat him 200-10 in a 1vs1

Stream:

D

DM CLouD-

no gaza,you beat the old leader 200-10,im not iMaBeAzT_4L lol.i have never 1v1ed anyone unless i was tryin out someone,but im not here to argue.
tom,is like saturday at 11:30pm est good for you? it should be like 11:30am your time.let me know lol.

And hey royal :D