Socom 4 Team

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
well gaza the situation could have been under control, u listened to tstreets who told u to kick him, after all he was upset that we started a war without fatboy. and when I asked if you were gonna be acting the same way I told u to kick me and you respond with "bye pure". of course I would think you kicked me. however the outcome, it could have been handled another way. and about that MVP..... u know it was mine. but I wont hold that against u because it was the servers fault for not realizing who should have had it.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO PURE, DONT HATE THE SERVER JUST KNEW WHO WAS THE TRUE MVP

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
well gaza the situation could have been under control, u listened to tstreets who told u to kick him, after all he was upset that we started a war without fatboy. and when I asked if you were gonna be acting the same way I told u to kick me and you respond with "bye pure". of course I would think you kicked me. however the outcome, it could have been handled another way. and about that MVP..... u know it was mine. but I wont hold that against u because it was the servers fault for not realizing who should have had it.
yo dont put me is this , yall all tripped not realized that gaza was on the phone & tripped over a misunderstanding , its fixed & over with really no need 2 bring it up

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
ok gaza is at work & wants us on at 1130 pm est . So be there cuz only 6 spots opened 4 SC4 GB team 20k tourney & most overall & active will be chosen

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
good , we dont need players that team jump & doesnt play active with team so i agree with the decision , also think a 1 team only rule should be brought up

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
good , we dont need players that team jump & doesnt play active with team so i agree with the decision , also think a 1 team only rule should be brought up
no. we don't need such rules. but yea raven is acting like icechriscream now, wonder how long he lasts before he gets kicked to the curb

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
i dunno just meant like period at some point try & get 3-5 cws in . Cause if not ill just play bc2 with them if they need me

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
seems there wont be a summer season for bc2,in that case,ill get socom and play wit yall until im gud enuff for the team

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
gaza u need 2 fix ur gb accs and we need 2 get team up by thursday so we can gb. pure what are u doin we're both on bc2 team but need a schedule so we can help both teams . spades or ck if u see this txt me and lets figure out something. tor if wanting 2 jn lets us know asap. we pretty much said fk tourney i guess less we get gb team up now and gb more. gaza get on members bout gb accs and gettin a way of communication .

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
gaza delete 20k team roster is closed and didnt get everybody on so useless now nevermind not co leader so couldnt edit it