Socom 4 Team

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Console: Headset:
just to ppl know the SC team WILL BE BACK. now first future plans I shall ask is if DM wants me to lead again. 2nd, if there any new comers that would like to try out SC. I've already ask tor and he can't due to slow net, but pure wbu. if anybody else might be interested let me know.
Tor is moving monday and receiving an internet upgrade. so we'll see. lol hit up night raven

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
thank God tor lol cuz we had some good games. I don't have ravens number. I know the past we bumped heads but its the past. if he wants to then definitely. kurisu and lock will be back to. far as I know QS is gone last I heard he was getting re stationed outta seas so pray for his safety and kids are ok. um sun I dunno either or beard or kid. but like great teams we still have the core and can rebuild.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
well ps3 going to be back in 1-2 weeks. and i just brought a new 60 inch sony lcd tv.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
well im back online and most the team is still on, some gotta get the game back but said was in so look forward to a DM back on the grid soon cause will be moving to GB's once fully back in sync as a team. but was playin today and far as sc i havnt lost a beat which was funny or ppl just suck more. far as cod um raiden can tell u all im ass now lol so ima just stick to the game im best at lol.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
well excellent news the team is getting back up. 5/10 of the old team is back playing.