Socom 4 Team

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
gaza i just wanna say im proud of the effort last night 8-0 epic run & its a 8-0 winnin streak lets keep the ball goin full speed down hill 2morrow

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
you mean the ball full speed uphill bro, We did great yest, This is the only thing now since were higher ranked, We need to two map every clan as we been doing or else were lose xp if they beat us one map because of how higher ranked we are than them.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
the expression is downhill cuz with the momentum it cant be stopped lol .

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Well this is what i think, I believe everyone has the msn messenger or yahoo messenger or googletalk messanger on there phone, I will like for us to use that during the day as a way of communication because it will cost to much to respond to all the text messages when MSN, Yahoo is free for usage, So tell me what you guys think.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
ya well my txts r free so thats my fastest way , yahoo could work or we use the free txt sites

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
how dis fool already got clasd lol didnt u just get out wtf lol nyc dont b playin
i have to take a class this summer to make up some credits. im taking it at Pitt and then transferring it to Fordham. so im still in pittsburgh noob lol

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Ye your two loses, and one winn for us. Which we lost XP because we lost one of the games but one the war. And one more lost. So yest we Went 1-3, Dont allow that to happen again

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
well it aint my fault they played bad & cw 1 gilly got dc & cw2 raven left , we actually was winnin til that bs happened .

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
well it aint my fault they played bad & cw 1 gilly got dc & cw2 raven left , we actually was winnin til that bs happened .
Nope This is what I heard, I heard Raven Quit, You Quit as i seen and signed on ur tstreets acc during the war, some other guy quit, so it was a 3 on 6. I know who quit, And i Know completly what happened.

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
Nope This is what I heard, I heard Raven Quit, You Quit as i seen and signed on ur tstreets acc during the war, some other guy quit, so it was a 3 on 6. I know who quit, And i Know completly what happened.
quit?? i havent quit one cw yet, nd if i leave i tell you guys before i do

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
well one guy quit and gaza kiked me and another guy from the team so good luck with that

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
well one guy quit and gaza kiked me and another guy from the team so good luck with that
LoL QS and Fat both rejoined when they knew what actually happened, and Snoodles also joined the Roster, QS never quit i kicked him because he wanted to stay with his friend fat and thats only right because there two loyal guys, I did not kick you mex, however for your attitude i should of, You had no right to act the way you did for something i could not control. I am not a babysitter you have to realize that, I cant always mk everyone happy, I forget things, because i am also on the phone when we war sometimes. You guys have to realize I dont remember everything, if were in a war im focused on the war and the phone call i have, dont take it personal if i sometimes forget if some one messaged me in a chat. However I never removed you from the clan, I was just hoping you would calm down, and come to your senses. You arw a valued member on our team, and I always do call on you when i Do need you, I personally appolgiezed to QS , and fat yest for not paying attention to them, And Pure i also appoligies to you my friend if you felt that I ignored his request also. See you on socom Tonight pure.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Oh lastly we got alittle surprise for you guys, Roy will be joining our Socom 4 Team:), And Streets should we give night the powers of the officer within the clan roster so he clan recruit, etc

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
ya if raven is gonna be focus more on the team, like more cws with us i know he has school but i got on ion and gilly and others last night bout inactivity,. Its y we need them on the site or cells cuz i send bout 2 msgs everyday bout sc4 and half reply. summer season will be starting soon and we aint no where near ready 4 classic objectives, yes cw but we need 2 get focus on this 20k tourney

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
but roy sc4 doesnt sux just takes more skills and thinkin then cod , Im sure gaza and i told ppl its not ez , takes lil time 2 get good at unless ur just blessed as a player and just pwn from the beginin like me and gaza

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
but roy sc4 doesnt sux just takes more skills and thinkin then cod , Im sure gaza and i told ppl its not ez , takes lil time 2 get good at unless ur just blessed as a player and just pwn from the beginin like me and gaza
it takes more skill and thinking then alot of games, not just cod........

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
no tor if u was payin attention , gaza remade team . & gaza dis my opinion its not the same w/o tor 2 . yes dis fool got classes again but never had 2 worry bout teamwork & quittin with tor playin , we always had the 3 solid players