So,What's on Your Mind ???

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Just finished a Bleach episode with more twists than a soup opera version of twister. =P

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Glad to see bat online! Try to get my raccoon to eat solid food, He couldn't walk very well a couple days ao because he was so weak and now he starting to walk very well, runs around his box lol

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Glad to see bat online! Try to get my raccoon to eat solid food, He couldn't walk very well a couple days ao because he was so weak and now he starting to walk very well, runs around his box lol
You.. have a RACCOON?! Wtf?!

Stream:

DM Toonaami

Yea a baby raccoon. Named Him Dexter. :)

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
i have two a days for soccer this last week of summer and i procrastinated on my homework so now i dont know if ill be able to get it all done

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
whats going through my mind is if this one girl i like would go out with me or just make me look dumb and blow me off even though weve had some nice talks before and stuff

ITS JUST SO COMPLICATED !

everyone calm down...

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
whats going through my mind is if this one girl i like would go out with me or just make me look dumb and blow me off even though weve had some nice talks before and stuff

ITS JUST SO COMPLICATED !

everyone calm down...
Who the fuck cares? People get turned down all the time. You are never going to know if you don't give it a chance. And if she blows you off, then just find someone else. There's always someone else out there.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
No, not this time, this might sound dumb but shes like the best and prettiest girl ive ever talked to, its ridiculous.

like if someone offered me to have sex with jessica alba, or go out with the girl i know, id take the date..

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Putting my dog down on friday, sucks but its for the better. Also my new and final name, Crucible which means

a place or situation in which concentrated forces interact to cause or influence change or development

Stream:

‡₲ᵾ∆₪∆Ⱨ₳₭

SnipaMasta/D MiiNd M
thinking if i should play another game of league of legends, maybe buy an adruino board, thinking of what music to listen to, what anime to watch, wondering why they delayed this weeks manga, maybe buy a new mobo for desktop, make my own bootloader for fun maybe, crack open the kinect sdk and play around with it, maybe code a webserver to have access to my files, and increase my knowledge of the RSA Library.

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
thinking if i should play another game of league of legends, maybe buy an adruino board, thinking of what music to listen to, what anime to watch, wondering why they delayed this weeks manga, maybe buy a new mobo for desktop, make my own bootloader for fun maybe, crack open the kinect sdk and play around with it, maybe code a webserver to have access to my files, and increase my knowledge of the RSA Library.
sheesh you think about aload of things xD

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
What am I thinking?
Niote to self, don't put your tounge in a gasming girls mouth, you're not gonna get it back in one piece.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
What am i thinking?
Why the fuck cant i get better at games even though i spent so much fucking time playing them, should i just give it up and move on to something more productive? it just gets me frustrated to the point that i am not having any fun.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

Thats just MW3, Play BO. Honestly if you want to do good in MW3 Use assassin dead silence a silenced ACR and Support CLass. Presto changeo anyone is good -.-

anyway for me its

SPRING BREAK!

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
Thinking if it really is worth it lol forb and oj knows whats up

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Like Toon... VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine is two weeks. :D

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
I'M ON SPRING BREAK. I CAN TASTE THE FREEDOM.