So,What's on Your Mind ???

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Console: Headset:
I asked a good friend of mine this same question,and he gave me all kinds of details...TMI!.The reason I asked this question was just to see what type of things are going in the minds of our DM brotha's...To The Bat Cave!!

So,ask yourself what's on your mind????????????????

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite

well the things that are happening right now in my minde are

ppl killing other lik socom but with a fussion of another game that has blood also im thinking about those plays for the cpt i was going to read them but im not going to buy them and

how long will i b dm and will dm live forever or one day will it get shutdown

also im thinking about how i need my own psp to play socom
im thinking about my wii with my guitarhero and smashbros and dbz and my n64 with turok and duke nukem im also thinking about wat to do next

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I'm wondering if UC is ever gonna read those plays for me? If he doesn't, I'm gonna fail out of school and be living on the streeet and I'll have to sell my body for crack money... IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT UC?!

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
I'm always thinking about the next meal I'm gonna have. I woke up really late today, so I'm thinking I havta have a big lunch to make up for my lost breakfast. Whether I'm gonna cook myself or go out to get it...is what I'm always thinking about. SO right now I'm gonna bake a couple potatoes. Have a buncha bacon with it.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Cpt too classic bro very funny post...ILU Cpt:wub:

Ninth man thats just really too deep for me,I usually just grab what in front of me...Nice post either way...

Hova same old Hova lmao!

Great post's guyz keep them coming...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
I wondering where the corn came from? I havent ate any corn for atleast a month that i can remeber. And yet, not 5min ago i took a S**T, and there it was, Peeking up at me from inside the toilet bowl. WTH IS WITH THAT?

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
i want to know if we're the only species in the universe.:O

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
I'm always thinking about whether i screwed up with the decisions i've made in the past, will I ever see my mother again and whatever happened to those damned Looney Tunes!!!

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Dman bro just a word of adivse...Dont worry about the past bro,be yourself,and wonderful things will happen...Don't you ever blame yourself for other ppl mistakes...From what I have seen on this site,and the conversations we have had,I really think you will grow to be a very sucessfull person...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Whats going through mind mine is always the same thing pretty much. DM, girls, money, and games.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
im thinking aboot whether i will be able to tear this string cheese thin enough as to make it paper thin.

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
I was just playing GTA4 for about 2 hours and the whole time, and even now when I'm not playing, I'm just thinking where the hell all those ''flying rats'' are! I only killed 2 of them, and of course it says '198 Flying Rats left' and idk I just kept walking/running around town looking for those buggers, listening closely for the pigeon ''coocoooo'', looking for bright orange lights and shootin' at 'em...damn I love this game!

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
umm how michigan will do next college football season college football and how much colorado sucks at it lol.

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

well isnt it obvious....the CPT of course

haha no JK right now im thinkin about wut college i want to go to

9 were u playin on a 360 or a PS3, add me i have both
360: DM Linster X
PS3: LinsterX

Stream:

DM JackBauer

Strange Scottsman
Thinking about loads of stuff,

Thinkin Why This Bullshit about me joining 1LL,

Why Nikki And Shane Won't Talk to me, And What i am going to do now that i am never joining DM Again.

I like all dm, ant got nuthin against anyne, been respectfull to everyone, and after one incident, most of them dont even reply to any of my private messages. i wish Major Meat would talk to me and Meats Girl.. i gues they wont so fuck it, it was great.