So,What's on Your Mind ???

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:

well its another day and im thinkin about cpt and him selling him self funnny........jk umm wellhow my eyes hurt wen i look left or right how its cold down here and y some ppl are dicks and im also thinking about how mario thought that i was white (am i really white) y we have to go to school and im thinking about this drink i have next to me is lik 4 days old well its been there for a while now and im still drinking from it and wonder if i will get sick

Stream:

DM Predator

COD4 Team
ummm nothing going on atm o wait im picking up brain waves yeh thinkin about food and how i want something to eat also thinking about death note music ummm yeh brain has went dead again :rolleyes:

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
well its another day and im thinkin about cpt and him selling him self funnny........jk umm wellhow my eyes hurt wen i look left or right how its cold down here and y some ppl are dicks and im also thinking about how mario thought that i was white (am i really white) y we have to go to school and im thinking about this drink i have next to me is lik 4 days old well its been there for a while now and im still drinking from it and wonder if i will get sick
You get my vote for the oddest DM member (not an insult)

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
im thinking what type of taco i want and if i should have a torta on the side

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite

yet again its another day inside my brain so today im thinking about guitar hr\ero 3 and how i have to beat lou on expert and how hes a pain in th ass and just today i finished my old drink i did not get sick (real drink) im thinking about how royal said im good pn socom and how insane said im weird and im thinking how lord lander is 12 and how i still have a guy in socom that was pretty good and can join dm and how i have not seen corey any more (he was cool)

Stream:

Ð

ÐM ƒî®§‡ §€®g€ªñ‡ Ž€®Ø

i dont think i do me thinking is when i will be dieing tats why when i say something i didnt think about saying it i just say it XP

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I guess some of you are wondering well what's on your mind Batman....Well my here is my daily list on what's on my mind...

Batman's Things before I even get to work...
1.Wake up and strech my back.I have a back problem...Dislocated disc...
2.Eat some breakfast,wash my face,and get metally prepared to the day.
3.check my gas,make sure I have enough time to get to work.
4.Feed my cats,organize my lunch and dinner for the day,fill up water bottle.
5.Make sure I have my id,name tag,wallet,and change for my daily tolls I pay.​

Batman's thoughts on way to work...
6.While driving more metal preparation for work...
7.Turn up some music really loud,make sure cruise control is on...
8.eat some fat free yogurt,take my vitamins,and pain pills for the day.
9.check my work schedule for the day,.
10.Listen to work voicemail on my speaker phone.
11.Organize my back pack on way to location.​

Batman's journey to a location my work place...
12.When I get to a location,show my work id
13.Make sure I park in cast parking,if not Disney will tow my car.
14.Before I step into a location I go thru more mental preparation.
15.I then put my lunch away ,unlock my kiosk,call in to state I am here.
16.Put on my name tag "Eduardo",then its show time.
17.Slowly call my friends at thier locations.
18.Bring up my work emails.
19.The finally go to my favorite site on this planet...www.DMCLANFORUM.COM...This is pretty much my day everyday...To The Bat Cave!!​

Stream:

B

booger

lmao hova.. umm.. pretty much all my friends are gone for the summer except me.. so im waiiting to go to jim beohimes syracuse basketball camp in july.. and pretty much ownin it up on moh:H2 seeing my 360 sucks and i got the red ring of death.. so i have to wait a couple weeks for that

Stream:

R

Raw_War

Well...right now im thinking about cierra....and i thinnk i like her...and how much i like her ass...and how pretty her eyes are...and how i fucked up with mattea her bestfriend...im thinking about mohh2 and i want to get online right now....also im thinking about tomorrow...and what time im leaving for my cabin...and when will i get my god damned PS3...and GTA 4..and COD 5

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
have two days off. can't wait to get back to school in two weeks i haven't seen my girlfriend all summer =/

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
ahh nice bump man

im thinkin bout gettin this damn drawing for class done in like 2 hours and i havnt started lol, hmm also thinkin about school and a alot of other shit

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Leaving work finally looking forward to mama's cooking ...To The Bat Cave!!