Say goodbye to medal of honor :(

Stream:

M

Macksta1

u sayin me and spades hack on moh?
dats funny if anything everyone knows we dont hack...
idk maybe its da fact that i said i was AAO but i was one of the FEW who didnt hack

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Console: Headset:
I didn't say you hacked, you weren't even in my post were you? No.. So I don't get why you even replied to my post lmfao.

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
none of you will ever come close to what i did in wars, or dm's....soooo just shut it:) thank you

Stream:

M

Macksta1

i posted right b4 u reason lol
and the way u put it....made it seem u were tlkin to me and spades....please look up

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
after all the good people quit of course. you defintely werent as well known as me, monkey, ballinn ares, spartan, senshi, chuck, nademan, ownage, kinuhR, runup and so on. your the guy who only got recruited into R4W when the only good people that were in the clan were Nademan, ballinn and Ares. you were only recruited into PI, because the original members, who were actually good, all quit except for Nademan and Palermo. you were only recruited into DM because all our original players quit mohh. thats how it is brah, and thats how it will be remembered, or you can let your ego go like you did when you thought you are the most well known player and let it alter reality for yourself. pz.

truest words ever typed. l8~
I Agree Cuzz:doublefuckyou: DM Caveman was the most Known:doublefuckyou:

Stream:

LM2shortR4Y

Master Sergeant
AAAhhh.. they deleted my godily acc.. i only got it to rank 40 then sum1 hacked it but i got it to rank 160 witout fks.. R.I.P LM2shortRAY!!!! :(

Stream:

DM Yo SupA MaN

PSN:Yo-SupA-MaN
Founding Member
none of you will ever come close to what i did in wars, or dm's....soooo just shut it:) thank you
oooo yea i remember what ur talkkin about, u used 2 kill urself with nades almost all the time xD hahaha itz all kool man

Stream:

LM2shortR4Y

Master Sergeant
hmmm.. lol thats when i was barely comeing bak from not playing or i was just getting used to game.. lol but like 7 months ago i owned every1.. AND I MEAN EVERY1! haha

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
well if I did kill myself, someone went along with me on the enemy side...had to have some fun :) But other wise that nade i threw was killing just you BJ :)

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
So when is the server officially gonna shut down?

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Ray lol u noob.

and to the post ^^^^ EA has said nothing about shutting down mohh servers

Stream:

LM2shortR4Y

Master Sergeant
i owned wen alot of good ppl wer on mohh and i ownt hav of mohh in 1v1s (that wer good) :biggrin:

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Yeah I agree with ToR, M1 Auto HS >:[

R4W SiGmA/DMsilentkill

^^ Thats all I have to say.