Say goodbye to medal of honor :(

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
Console: Headset:
well it is very sad that 500 hours of my life went down the drain and i have nothing to show for it but a picture :( haha yes I am very sad about the faggots deleting my AAO Gr8 account, along with B4nshee, 951, and the rest of the legends.....all I got now i guess is cod5..... moh2 people take a moment of silence :cry:

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
may all you guys rest in peace. although im a legend and my account hasnt been deleted. I NEED PIX NAOW

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
hi b4n :biggrin:
ill enjoy it while it lasts

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Buh Bye Guess ill be permatly givin my PSP to my 8 year old

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Sorry to hear that Gr8 :[

We will all remember that account tho, and I suppose that's all that counts.

Before you played regularly with aao we had no problem with them, but you really boosted them up, and I remember you being really frustrating to play against lmao. But we will remember that as one of the great moh2 accounts. It didnt die in vain.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
my account was deleted.... lol i was somewhere areound 120ish

Stream:

R

ReNeGaDe..

lol some people really care about rank and accounts..

my best rank was 1500

and my name is probably the most known in mohh

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
lol some people really care about rank and accounts..

my best rank was 1500

and my name is probably the most known in mohh
after all the good people quit of course. you defintely werent as well known as me, monkey, ballinn ares, spartan, senshi, chuck, nademan, ownage, kinuhR, runup and so on. your the guy who only got recruited into R4W when the only good people that were in the clan were Nademan, ballinn and Ares. you were only recruited into PI, because the original members, who were actually good, all quit except for Nademan and Palermo. you were only recruited into DM because all our original players quit mohh. thats how it is brah, and thats how it will be remembered, or you can let your ego go like you did when you thought you are the most well known player and let it alter reality for yourself. pz.

truest words ever typed. l8~

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Ah well, i'm startin to wonder if someone just hacked all of the good players or EA just sucks dick and deleted all of the top 100. But this wasn't a waste, people know me still in-game and i haven't played in more than 3/4 year
But either way.....they deleted my account also.....just found out

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
i think my mohh2 account is in the 200's havent played in a year
plus i heard a faggot made an imposter code after me which pissed me off :/

Stream:

R

ReNeGaDe..

after all the good people quit of course. you defintely werent as well known as me, monkey, ballinn ares, spartan, senshi, chuck, nademan, ownage, kinuhR, runup and so on. your the guy who only got recruited into R4W when the only good people that were in the clan were Nademan, ballinn and Ares. you were only recruited into PI, because the original members, who were actually good, all quit except for Nademan and Palermo. you were only recruited into DM because all our original players quit mohh. thats how it is brah, and thats how it will be remembered, or you can let your ego go like you did when you thought you are the most well known player and let it alter reality for yourself. pz.

truest words ever typed. l8~
I ment whole of mohh, including mohh2 an shit

and I only came around like a year and 4 months ago