Say goodbye to medal of honor :(

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
Console: Headset:
How the hell did you play 500 hours, i had mohh1 since it came out and altogether i probably played around 170 hours, on multiple accounts added together, and i still got to rank 110 on one of my accounts

Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
I had at least 300 on DM Senshi and a hacker deleted it, lol, I had 400 hours on my MH games xD

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
i had 13 days on my main acc, and 2 days on my DM

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
because thats how long it took to get to 34 with all the hackers and free killers in front of me......i think my score was like 14,000 or something idk

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
that stinks man. release your stress in a good way though.

most well known..idk about that ren. but maybe.

Stream:

M

Macksta1

after all the good people quit of course. you defintely werent as well known as me, monkey, ballinn ares, spartan, senshi, chuck, nademan, ownage, kinuhR, runup and so on. your the guy who only got recruited into R4W when the only good people that were in the clan were Nademan, ballinn and Ares. you were only recruited into PI, because the original members, who were actually good, all quit except for Nademan and Palermo. you were only recruited into DM because all our original players quit mohh. thats how it is brah, and thats how it will be remembered, or you can let your ego go like you did when you thought you are the most well known player and let it alter reality for yourself. pz.

truest words ever typed. l8~
hella pwned:doublefuckyou:

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
somebody check if my DMsilentkill acc is still their and its rank please?

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Dam My TR 951RPN acct got deleted Too, what a bitch, it was a sad sad day when i tried to log on and it asked if i wanted to create a new acct, aint that a bitch, R.I.P TR 951RPN, TR B4nshee and AAO Gre8ness, We owned MOhh2.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
:[ i cant believe it. hearing this from 9 makes it so much sadderer

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
TR SPADES owned all you mfers.only reason i wasnt in top 100 cuz i kept making new accs cuz i like too many names

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
LmFaO!!!!! You wouldn't of been able to touch me in my MoHH Prime.. Not meny people could.. I'm proud to say I actually got in DM when it was tougher than nails to get in, and im proud to say I was R4W O.G too, and you prolly hack........... That goes to Spades.