Ps3 TDM GB i Guess a Epic Win

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
Console: Headset:
Rico if u want some help if the new roster is put in place.. just talk to me i can help out with it.. i have gb experience

Stream:

DM Kevin

Major
2 rosters seems like a good idea but not a A team nd a B team we need to balance the rosters wit skill level so the rosters would be equal

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
Idk...one team definately would be better then too.You guys just got to scrimm if you think you have players that you think arent "there" yet.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
2 rosters seems like a good idea but not a A team nd a B team we need to balance the rosters wit skill level so the rosters would be equal
No that would cause many problems and it is not what I am getting at we need an A and a B team. Why should we have to valence them out? The point of Gamebattles is to win and if we had the best people doing GBs we would win. You are no1 is automattically entitled to be on the team and no1 is automattically entitled to GB. It's just like varsity sports. If we had a good and a bad roster then we would keep GBing to win and the B team would gain more expiriance then they would roster ridding on a huge team. It makes a hell of a lot of sence and as meat said it's what can you do for DM not what can DM do for you.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Idk...one team definately would be better then too.You guys just got to scrimm if you think you have players that you think arent "there" yet.
read my reply above. Our team is way to big and the only real way to get better is to gain GB expiriance and tht bestway to do that is have team A and team B both do GBs so twice as many people get expirience

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Alright Alright i get you bro i get you sorry about what i said b4 i know what you mean know the best players on 1 team and the rest of the players on the other team so they could start gaining experience in Gb's so when they do Gb's with us they will know how to play good and to listen to Whoever is leading that team in the game at that time alright so i know who's staying in our Roster that we have right now but who will be the Leader of the other Roster that dosen't fuck around and has maybe some experience leading a team?

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Idc wat team im on since i only play on weekends usually.atleast until June, and thats if i dont join a travel team or join football camp.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
All Hell broke loose.

Btw have fun GBing and Good Luck, i start working this week and my days are mon, tues, thurs, Sat, Sun.

Stream:

DM Spartan

2nd Lieutenant
Good luck with the work. You need that money in this world.

BTW my GB account is Dynamic_300.
:coffee:

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
Rico want me to make the new team??? U can be co leader unless u wanna make it n I'll be co... It's up to u.... And if this happens I want snipa , fantin and rpn on my roster... Then whoever else grillz is willing to give me

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Wait its me n razor? Robbie can u confirm this? I dont hate u drator.