Ps3 TDM GB i Guess a Epic Win

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Console: Headset:
it's that everybody was doing bad bro and then i finally got really really mad and said everybody get in the fucking building we are winning this shit and we ended up winning lolz =d

Stream:

DM Kevin

Major
Epic win again..u guys r amazing..good shit gwilly thats how u run a team

Stream:

SMaRTz 4L

Sergeant
My fav part was when you said

OMG it's not that hard!! You stand here and get this door and all that stuff

I almost fell out my chair laughing and when you said sasquatch if you do bad I'm slapping you in the fucking face. LMFAO

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
lmaooo yea because they were pissing me off they were doing terrible for some reason maybe they was playing around with me

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Holy shut that was painful to watch. Grillz good carry. Snipamasta and andy can no longer GB without my permission btw (not just because of that game)

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Id like to get in on one, I used to do really well when we GB'd before

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
i try to get everybody in a Gb but nobody is usually on well most are on but the ppl that haven't done a Gb are the ones that are never on (Gaza,Fantin,Kevin,Tank,Rico,Roy :D

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
I just GB'd this past weekend on sunday i think. Idk it was the GB where we subbed robbie in for oscar and we had a last min flag cap to win in estate. And ive GB'd before that. My bad bout not gettin on as much. Ill usually get on on the weekends. And proly wednesday and thursday afternoon this week

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Holy shut that was painful to watch. Grillz good carry. Snipamasta and andy can no longer GB without my permission btw (not just because of that game)
Why not cuz we did bad in ONE game?
I would like to knw por favor
Also, if theres a way to undo this, please inform me

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
don't worry Andy he's not leader bro he doesn't tell you what 2 do remember that