Ps3 TDM GB i Guess a Epic Win

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Console: Headset:
Holy shut that was painful to watch. Grillz good carry. Snipamasta and andy can no longer GB without my permission btw (not just because of that game)
Andy didn't do that bad Snipamasta on the other hand should never to Tdm unless it's a long range map where he can do his best at and snipe them hoes down

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Why not cuz we did bad in ONE game?
I would like to knw por favor
Also, if theres a way to undo this, please inform me
No because you haven't gone positive in a GB I'm not being a jackass either. You may have gone possitive before but not when I played in a GB with you.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
No because you haven't gone positive in a GB I'm not being a jackass either. You may have gone possitive before but not when I played in a GB with you.
the only time u need to be positive is in TDM, on CTF, sabotage, Domination, or search, u dont need to be positive unless ur actually completing the mission like capturing flags or planting bombs and keeping them on edge as a dummy. shit i know on CTF i go negative cuz im always running for da dam flag.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Holy fuck your right what do I know we've lost like 1 game that I was in but w/e you guys are right you're all pros and everybody in our roster should play all the time

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Holy fuck your right what do I know we've lost like 1 game that I was in but w/e you guys are right you're all pros and everybody in our roster should play all the time
Does that mean i can play. :coffee:

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Does that mean i can play. :coffee:
Seriously I don't know why ur not on our roster ask grillz cuz every other DM is.

Btw grillz we need to have 2 rosters I have meats approval to have A team and B team

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
alright well str88 up i want me Sas Andy Riddler and Rico you can keep your butt buddy Blazer

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
I'm not even gonna reply to what you just said because you totaly misread my statment and you are on real thin ice as far as Losing your leadship. Ps3 comander>mw2 commander

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Lol butt buddy. Why do u want to teams? Like a weaker to gain GB experience or wat?

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Lol butt buddy. Why do u want to teams? Like a weaker to gain GB experience or wat?
YES THATS EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT THANK YOU.

Maybe we could a secret 3rd team, team rico, but nobody is good enough so no one can nd on it.

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
i haven't done one gb yet... its kinda depressing me and grillz u remember from W@W i wuz pretty gud at strategies... u were just the one who executing them... so this weekend maybe???i wanna break my gb cherry on this fucking game already.....