PS3 MW3!

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Console: Headset:
No, i didn't say bad on one and good on another.

Shit, i wouldn't sub people. I would want the best on that team to be playing. If you are as strict as you said you were, i think this is pretty understandable bro....

And i don't think you should just let anyone on the team, make sure they actually have the skill before they get an invite(not saying you bad draco, just saying for any given situation)

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
No, i didn't say bad on one and good on another.

Shit, i wouldn't sub people. I would want the best on that team to be playing. If you are as strict as you said you were, i think this is pretty understandable bro....

And i don't think you should just let anyone on the team, make sure they actually have the skill before they get an invite(not saying you bad draco, just saying for any given situation)
Yea I get you but I don't want just the good players playing all the time that would mean Me,Tits,Sas,Rico playing Every GB.... What about the rest of DM? They're part of DM but they don't get to be on the team I mean that's not right... And if they join another roster they won't be getting any where in the game.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Yea I get you but I don't want just the good players playing all the time that would mean Me,Tits,Sas,Rico playing Every GB.... What about the rest of DM? They're part of DM but they don't get to be on the team I mean that's not right... And if they join another roster they won't be getting any where in the game.
People need to earn their spot though, it shouldn't be given freely. If you sub them, then you and the other good players will carry that sub....i don't see how that would make that sub any better at the game....you see?

If they had their own team, they can get better together....and in the long term, they will definitely get ALOT better, if they commit. As they put their time in, they will certainly develop. But they gotta put their own time together....not by roster riding.

Stream:

DM DrAcO

Founding Member
none taken morb you should know I take criticism lol.(not sure any one has ever even criticised me but still.) But i do see your point

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Alright damn.... You win fuck Making me look like a fool now with my pants on the ground.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Alright damn.... You win fuck Making me look like a fool now with my pants on the ground.
LOL Not trying to make anyone look foolish, just trying to have them understand the capabilities we really have because i know we have a sturdy memberbase to make two teams AND do well.

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
but the 2nd leader has to also be pretty dedicated even though its not the main leader he has to be able to organize the gbs and stuff
and i could be leader since im so active hahahahha

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
2 teams works if every1 dedicates themselves the same amount. grillz it wont work with a big team like that shit just dont fly, unless every single player is at the same level which obviously is hard to get. And if CK gives you the team, lets not repeat mw2 if u have to recruit to get a good team then do it, dont think you are forced to use existing members.

P.S. Do NOT make Robbie 2nd leader bc hes gona quit lol

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Ok here is what you do. You make a roster of 4-6 people with the best people on the game you can find. They don't need to be in DM.

The rest of you, go to gamebattles forums > mw3 > battles. That's where you can find pick ups and team scrims. Get good, and maybe one day you'll earn a spot.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Cuban, I tried calling you and you didn't answer. We have to discuss some things about this very possible promotion. Call ASAP

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
No 2 equal team bs. Either 1 exclusive teams or an A team and a B team. We give out too many 8th place ribbons in society because everyone is afraid to hurt someone elses feelings. If you're not good enough to be on the team than you're not good enough. If you really wanted to be on the team you'd try to get better and then try out again. Let's make a team and aim for a maximum of 8 roster spots at the most.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
No 2 equal team bs. Either 1 exclusive teams or an A team and a B team. We give out too many 8th place ribbons in society because everyone is afraid to hurt someone elses feelings. If you're not good enough to be on the team than you're not good enough. If you really wanted to be on the team you'd try to get better and then try out again. Let's make a team and aim for a maximum of 8 roster spots at the most.
I sort of agree....8 people is to many though, i am thinking more like 5-6...

Whoever leads the so called "B" team(which i don't think it should be looked at as a bad thing, it shows your atleast trying to prove yourself) needs to be very commited.....wins will come, and so will losses.....BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY WINS.

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
I would like to no doubt but... I just can't be I'm too hard on people they don't like it when I do that shit and people never end up listening to me which ends up to losses so I won't be doing that.
Coming from he guy " don't rush" ( 5 seconds later grills dies with bomb in enemy spawn.) listen to urself how about #2cents

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
I sort of agree....8 people is to many though, i am thinking more like 5-6...

Whoever leads the so called "B" team(which i don't think it should be looked at as a bad thing, it shows your atleast trying to prove yourself) needs to be very commited.....wins will come, and so will losses.....BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY WINS.
Notice how I said "at most"

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Coming from he guy " don't rush" ( 5 seconds later grills dies with bomb in enemy spawn.) listen to urself how about #2cents
That was back then I play different now and that happen once or twice because I stupidly chased the guy and told you guys things that I should have done. I won't make the same mistake.

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
I recently updated my gaming set up.. And I would like to try out for the A team.. Me n sas n grills have really good team unity so...