PS3 MW3!

Stream:

C

Coolking101

All debating aside on my behalf :p, let's talk business:

I know that in BO there was a lot of slacking mainly in part to the horrible servers. Let's approach MW3 with an open mind, after all Infinity Ward is better than Treyarch!

Battle plan: New game, new start... Lets see if we can fill the ranks with new faces, but you must show and not tell me why you are a good candidate for your position. That means that those who want Captain or Commander, two IMPORTANT roles need to be performing up to full capacity. Full capacity in my book is familiarizing yourself with GB layout, team construction, and MW3 GB rules, I will be testing the candidates on this. Your skill on the game is important as we do want to reach the top but it will be a work in progress, not something that needs to be achieved right away.

Lastly, those who are interested in either Captain or Commander need to let me know ASAP, right here in the thread. I will be doing background checks like the FBI application process which means: I will be interviewing two references each candidate puts down, asking them questions about how you perform in a team, your leadership skills, and what you need to improve on.
If I find out that you persuaded your reference's opinions in any way your "campaign" is scrapped! I will be watching closely!

Thats all, any questions just post them here.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
a little too much don't you think? but I applaud you for effort in trying to get a stable leadership up

Stream:

C

Coolking101

I want this team to be cream of the crop, I don't care how thorough I must be. A great team starts with correct leadership at the foundation.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
I think you should approach this with how Spades wants to approach BF3, with recruiting as much as we can, and cutting the idiot.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Thanks for the advice but I've got things under control!

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
i agree with mex, i am happy to see u trying to get stable leadership, but i think you are doing to much

some sort of application process is not nessacary or timely, i suggest you just choose who you consider to have the most potential

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
I personally think its perfect, when was the last time PS3 had a Commander that lasted a whole games cycle? Cod4? /2cents

Good job CK, keep up the good work!

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
the PS3 members should also have a say on who they think should run Mw3 imo

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Cuban Michigan or Rico are the only 3 that are anywhere near qualified. That is all.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Cuban wont be leading Mw3 so fail sauce, where has rico been? Tits is cool

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
I would like to no doubt but... I just can't be I'm too hard on people they don't like it when I do that shit and people never end up listening to me which ends up to losses so I won't be doing that.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I would like to no doubt but... I just can't be I'm too hard on people they don't like it when I do that shit and people never end up listening to me which ends up to losses so I won't be doing that.
If they can't take criticism, they shouldn't be gaming. We dont need leaders here who like to sugar coat things so that everyone feels good.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
To me I feel like a fucking Football Coach when I'm leading I bitch at them when they fuck up and tell them what they should do next time but they get all mad at me and shit then post it on the site saying I'm a dick and I shouldn't be Leader....