PS3 MW3!

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
well to be honest i really don't care who's leading the team i just want a good leader that is active and shows good leadership.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
I'm always Online and you guys know that... I'm just a really really Strict Leader.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
^^^Lol made me laugh ha. Damn this is the first time im considered as leader at the release of a game, i always end with the teams haha. But i cant, i could but it wouldnt be easy or fair to the team bc of my messed up schedule. I might GB during winter break tho :]

@DH ive been around the site i just live on a very fkd up schedule right now. Actually this weekend i gotta talk to human resources to ask for a shift change for next semester bc i will be taking most of my classes in the morning, so 3rd shift seems impossible.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
i vote cuban leader, i agree with hunter....people need to be coached sometimes, no matter how harsh...we shouldnt be recruiting cry babies..

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Agree ^ Glad to see some discussion :)

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
ok so we got our leader but what about the captains and officers?

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
The final decisions is CKs, unless he says otherwise, he is the PS3 CC, I would wait for him to post before saying anything "official"

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
I feel so Honored that you guys would like me to run this team. *Wipes a tear off his face* But you know what if CK gives me the permission I will be leader and we will run Mother Fucking MW3 and people will know what/who DM is!

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
I do think that there should be two rosters for MW3 for ps3. i know alot of you are getting it....

Cuban for one, and we would need a leader for a second.

Stream:

DM DrAcO

Founding Member
I like your idea coolking. I don't want to have a leadership role, but I do want to GB and play on a real dedicated team. Besides that I laready know most of you guys so we can come together and play as a team and a family. Just one question, if we're already in DM do we have to try out again? (I'm in DM ;)

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
I do think that there should be two rosters for MW3 for ps3. i know alot of you are getting it....

Cuban for one, and we would need a leader for a second.
Nah I'm not doing that 2 roster shit again every bodies going into 1 solid roster I will practice with the whole team scrim against very good teams that I'm cool with so we can learn a thing or two from them as well. I want us to all grow chemistry together and become one. No more good players on one team and the bad and unexperienced in another everybody will learn how to play together weather it's a 3v3 4v4 5v5 what ever it is we will get this shit together and make a great team I'm making this a Team to remember nuff said.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
I like your idea coolking. I don't want to have a leadership role, but I do want to GB and play on a real dedicated team. Besides that I laready know most of you guys so we can come together and play as a team and a family. Just one question, if we're already in DM do we have to try out again? (I'm in DM ;)
No tryouts you're part of DM that's it you'll be on the team regardless unless you don't want to me then that's up to you. But everybody will be on the team.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Nah I'm not doing that 2 roster shit again every bodies going into 1 solid roster I will practice with the whole team scrim every time we have enough members on I want us to all grow chemistry together and become one. No more good players on one team and the bad and unexperienced in another everybody will learn how to play together weather it's a 3v3 4v4 5v5 what ever it is we will get this shit together and make a great team I'm making this a Team to remember nuff said.
Theres no reason to have a 10-12 man roster for MW3....you just won't develop chemistry with everyone.

Split it into 2, then you have 2 teams that can scrim against eachother. The more regular each team plays, the better chance chemistry will grow. Also, i was told that only a select 3-4 players were actually playing in gbs for the large team....i understand why, i mean any team should be smart enough to have the best play. But the members not playing won't ever get the experience or get any better.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Theres no reason to have a 10-12 man roster for MW3....you just won't develop chemistry with everyone.

Split it into 2, then you have 2 teams that can scrim against eachother. The more regular each team plays, the better chance chemistry will grow. Also, i was told that only a select 3-4 players were actually playing in gbs for the large team....i understand why, i mean any team should be smart enough to have the best play. But the members not playing won't ever get the experience or get any better.

The problem is that if we make two teams what are we going to do bad people on one and good on other? What will be the point I want everybody to be good and Yea it takes 3-4 Main Players but that doesn't mean I won't sub out for somebody else and what we can do if we have let's say a 9man Roster we can do 3 GB's at the same time and we can all GB nobody gets left out.

Stream:

DM DrAcO

Founding Member
and we all need the points on gamebattles and MLG. I would love to go pro with you guys and get a contract.