MV vs DM (v18)

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
And lmao, I you look at his posts, on of them he is talking about how the tar-2k is so good( a gamesave) so therefore he does gamesave/hack/cheat/ NEEDS TO BE CUT.
and yeah u would love that wouldnt u. maybe then u could have half a chance to get the crown back

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
lmao. u won cuz it was a 4v5. i had to leave cuz my psp was taken cuz we started warring at 1 am on a fuking school night cuz doggy and pine cnt fuking stand not interferning in a war cuz them scrub assez cnt get 1.

and yes looking forward to future wars. lets do one tonight where theres no school tomorow and shit like that......

thats if i get my fuking psp back.................

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Not even true. Brutal disappeared after like, the second round the tiebreaker, so it was even 4v4 for most of it. If the fact that we had one more player than you guys was that big of a deal, then you would have won as soon as we lost Brutal. As it is, we won the tiebreaker fairly and definitely.

I'm up for a game tonight. Just text me when.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
oh gee brutal what happend to "my team can win without a commander" or whatever the fuk u said...

how bout if ur not in the war then speed's no in the war..

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Gaza is a commander. He was in the game last night.

I don't think much anyone is able to get on tonight, anyway.

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
oh gee brutal what happend to "my team can win without a commander" or whatever the fuk u said...

how bout if ur not in the war then speed's no in the war..
like i said last night, worry about MV kid. I said no wars tonight and i mean no wars tonight. I can get on around war time but i said no war. We are going to scrim tonight and scrim only. Fuck off.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Cuz your too much of a pussy to war MVs best. Dumbass. An why do you need to be in the war? The 1st war you won speed wasn't there. And you can start talking when you beat MV 6x in a row. But for now keep quiet. And ya mentalist get your guys. And pos on MV site if we gonna war. And for the gamesave thing, f2k famas and tars can have gamesaves on them dummy. But whatever. I believe you somewhat.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
I'll let you guys know next time we've got people available.

And..who exactly is MV's best? Because I'm pretty sure most all of you regulars we were in one of the past two wars..

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Glad to see the MV clan is acting very mature about the loses.
lmao we were actualy, but as u can clearl see, after brutal finaly beat us twice, he got rly cocky and thinks hes the shit now and said that this is clearly a rivalry and shit talking is included......

and we didnt do that wen we PuH OwNeD him 6x in a row. lmao.

oh and this is where the fun begins in the rivalry, cuz i was geting bored of those 2maps against DM i swear.............. :coffee:

Stream:

B

BUHFALO TITTYS

thats like asking a british person will you ever stop drinking tea? its highly doubtful