MV vs DM (v18)

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
there is no playing nice as far as im concerned. we dont like u, u dont like us, this is an allout straight rivalry now. period. gaza knows wat im talkin bout

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Lofi.<3
ahahaha.

Nah. I don't dislike MV. I just dislike losing to them.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
there is no playing nice as far as im concerned. we dont like u, u dont like us, this is an allout straight rivalry now. period. gaza knows wat im talkin bout
lmao no shit its a rivalry. but we stil cool with some people in DM but ur just a scrub who thinks hes something. gj on wining tht war and enjoy it while u can

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
I'm calling off the non shit talking. Shit talk as much as you want.

Brutal, tor thought you haxed, so he didn't wanna make you a high rank. And brutal you seem quite defensive when I said not shit talking. I think your hiding something. And lofi you are a retard. You blowed in that war, and I didn't. You can't say shit. I had a fucking sniper, and I saw him, and I can't lock on, and he has a m16 and he 1 shots me? Really that's not hacks? What is it then? Him being a beast. Don't think so. Brutal when you get some skills, you can call me a scrub, but for now you can't say shit.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
And lmao, I you look at his posts, on of them he is talking about how the tar-2k is so good( a gamesave) so therefore he does gamesave/hack/cheat/ NEEDS TO BE CUT.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
I'm calling off the non shit talking. Shit talk as much as you want.
Whether or not this is the case for your team, I maintain my request that the DM FTB3 Team show respect to the MV guys. We will be a step above.

Good game tonight, guys. Looking forward to more close games in the future!

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
ps. dont be talking shit bout my boy Brut, this is a rivarlary you guys don`t want to turn the rivalary into something worst

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Lawl Gaza I remember when you bashed Brutal for 7 pages straight.... Good times ;)

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Nice to see that since we started to beat MV they think that we hax but, before when they were winning the wars they never said anything about him hacking.

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
And lmao, I you look at his posts, on of them he is talking about how the tar-2k is so good( a gamesave) so therefore he does gamesave/hack/cheat/ NEEDS TO BE CUT.
Your an idiot. One, i never used m16 i used the C-Tac u retarded fuck. Two, tor didnt want me to be high ranked? You dont know shit kid. I was commander back when tor played And was console commander. Three, i would love for you to tell me how i used a gamesave when i used TAR-21, F2K, and the FAMAS F1 on your map. Your so fuckin retarded its amazing. When i get skill??? I have more skill in on enut then your whole fucking clan does scrub. Your a 15 year old nobody who thinks hes the shit and a bag of chips just because your the co leader of a shit clan the peaked when it beat HoS by pure luck. And vortex, yes i am enjoying the win. Seems like it will last awhile seeing as we won again even tho a hacker from YOUR clan booted me from the fucking game you illiterate fuck. The differences between DM and MV, if you can even make that comparision to a shit clan like MV is that DM can win without me having to be in the game( as they proved when i got booted by one of your little no nut buddies, and MV cannot win a war unless Speed is in it( as u proved in the match where we took the crown from your sorry ass. And there was a ref in the war this last time who hates me now and DM and did he say i was hacking? NO he didnt. Get some skill and maybe one day you will be good enough to eat my shit.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Brutal is just good. Keep whining. Sheesh fuck. Its only a game.