MV vs DM (v18)

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Console: Headset:
If you guys are willing we will definatly give you a rematch, as you guys were so willing to give us one, tonight at 10:30 or even earlier if you would please!

Date of War Thursday September 30th,2010 you guys can pick time if you want

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Sorry guys, I'm not available until after 11 tonight. So. =/

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
I believe the war is at 11 pm eastern as i went on the mv site and thats the first thing that popped up. Well good luck MV aim me if you have any issues awlchamare

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Keep it fair guys. Of course hacks, savegames, or cheating/glitching is NEVER encouraged.

Its nice to see DM and MV both have a flexible schedule.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
You gotta wonder about brutal yesterday though. Just saying.. Not starting shit.

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
yeah thats why ur own clanmate side u were just mad cuz i rocked you fool so dont start. the even said that he was spectating you and was sayin that he knew u was gonna get shot cuz u were standing out in the open like a damn scrub. Quit making excuses for your lose homeboy. Cuz u fixin to get another one tonight.

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
if my webcam wasnt fucked i would make a vid to prove it to your scrub ass

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
i want u there bro. and for all the future wars u can make. U earned your spot last night.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
You gotta wonder about brutal yesterday though. Just saying.. Not starting shit.
Its fine AdidaS, your entitled to a opinion, and its clear your not bashing or anything. Trust me, when things gets disoriented the first thing you want to yell is "HAX!" or "He' cheating!" but sometimes its the game itself. Sometimes the server can mess up or glitches for unknown reasons and things happen the way they do.

I can assure you that DM is a legit clan. We do not partake in hacking, cheating, or glitching.

Stream:

M

MV I Love Cock & Balls

I won't be able to make it chaps.

You see I recently (as in today after school) traded in my PSP 3k and all my UMDs (including SOCOM) for PSN cards (used to get SOCOM).

So yea.... maybe next time I'll be on to pwn ;)

Stream:

M

MV I Love Cock & Balls

lol ok so first Adidas says don't talk any shit because we are trying to play nice with them and now you two are both talkin shit lol wow guys

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
maybe because i used to be friends with socksindamouth and red back before i stopped playin u idiot guess everyone thats on that site is a hacker huh?