MV vs DM (v18)

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
Lmao that's con from mohh1?!? And mentalist what I ment was MV's best at one time. It's bassically me, speed, serg, Brock, lofi, and Philly. That would be our 6v6 team. But ya, were gonna be on too tonight, so if you get tired of scriming, or just wanna war, will be on.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Hmmm, gotcha. Well, bring it on. If all of those people are ever available for a war at once, we'll gladly take you on.

Wreck, I wouldn't mind keeping you on the team at all. But, unfortunately, that's not my call. =/

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
lmao we were actualy, but as u can clearl see, after brutal finaly beat us twice, he got rly cocky and thinks hes the shit now and said that this is clearly a rivalry and shit talking is included....

Hmmmm, sorta like you were here trolling after your few victories eh?

Im getting sick of you kid. You disrespect our clan one more time that i see, and ill ip ban your ass.

Im sick of hearing (Im nice till someone shit talks me....so that gives me the right to be a dick) Fuck off, Grow up or get the fuck off my site.

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
Cuz your too much of a pussy to war MVs best. Dumbass. An why do you need to be in the war? The 1st war you won speed wasn't there. And you can start talking when you beat MV 6x in a row. But for now keep quiet. And ya mentalist get your guys. And pos on MV site if we gonna war. And for the gamesave thing, f2k famas and tars can have gamesaves on them dummy. But whatever. I believe you somewhat.
stick around homeboy. Wont take long. 4 more wars

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Well I got dibs on banning MV Addidas now...just a fucking disrespectful brat anyway