I hate it.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
I hate it when people dont keep their promises or dont keep their end of a bargain

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
i hate it when a slut wants you to eat her out and you have to tell her no cuz you dont want another guys's crap in your mouth by any chance

Stream:

M

My o QuickScope

1. I hate it when People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is buddy, where the fuck is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?

2. I fucking hate it when the Pillsbury doughboy is way too happy, considering he has no dick.

3. I really hate it when People who ask "Can I ask you a question?" didn't really give me a choice, did ya there buddy?

4. I hate it when a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going. You should know, asshole. You fucking pulled me over!

5. I hate it when people who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually. I KNOW ALOT OF YOU ARE LIKE THIS.. LMFAO

6. I hate it when Kids Camp on video games.

7. I hate it when People complain about kids camping on video games.

Opppps lmfao

8. I hate it when you fall asleep at a desk in class, and wake up and theres a big puddle of drool and snot .

9. I hate it when you got a hot Girl friend and all your drunk friends hit on her.

10. I hate it when you pop a fatty woody wearing a suit and around a office full of dudes.... Hahah wtf why does that happen..

Ight im out of what I hate... Good stuff.. lmfao

Stream:

C

Coolking101

You're right on the police knowing how fast you were going, they just ask to ensure you know because it shows that you know your vehicle and how to control it. It's a trap in a sense because if you don't know exactly it shows them lack of judgement even if that is not the case. Im not hating on your post, just from someone that works closely with them, thats why they do it.

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
i hate it when people come into the SB and just put a full stop and nothing else.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
i hate it when people come into the SB and just put a full stop and nothing else.
Non lol.

Hmm...I hate it when...someone laughs, or takes this piss out of something that has happened to you or a relative, but they don't even fucking realize it was life threatening.

Stream:

M

Misery

i hate it when black people come into a grocery store and only buy watermelon.

Stream:

InnerHollow

Corporal
I hate it when you say something aimed at someone like "Smoking is gross"(At a smoker) and they're like: I KNOW RIGHT
I'm not actually aiming anything at smokers,I'm using an example. :3

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
It fkn pisses me off when ppl spam the "say something about the person above you" thread. Like wtf!!???

LMFAO!!!!! not me;)

Stream:

M

Misery

i hate it when people can't spell a word correct that is 4 letters long. like honestly that lazy you fck?

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
i hate it when youre tired as fuck at work because you went to bed late as fuck